Addon Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatles-143

Reaction score
I have 2 addon domains setup on my hosting account but they do not show up on the list. If I try to add them again then I will just be told it is already setup. The domains are swagbucksautosearch.tk and swagbucksautosearch.co.uk.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Well I have found the same problem here and it seems that you need to change some files to sort this. It would be great of you could look into this as it is stopping me to moving to my new domain that I brought yesterday. It has been left for at least 12 hours but it hasn't sorted itself.

Thanks

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have deleted the DNS entries from the server, can you try adding them again?

beatles-143

Reaction score
Well it created successfully but the list still says "No Addon Domains are configured."

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Check back in about an hour for the cache to update, it could be very slow. Do the domains themselves work?

beatles-143

Reaction score
yes the domains do seem to work but one Im still waiting for the nameserver to update and the other I have moved away now as I wont be using it any more and need to delete it

beatles-143

Reaction score
Still nothing. I tried adding another one as well but that doesn't show up either (b1url.tk). Sorry about this and thanks for the replys so far.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I show swagbucks co.uk as being on the account but the server has not updated the virtual host so you get the baby blue defaultwebpage.cgi . That should disappear within a day and your site show up.
The .tk version is on your account, but loads horribly slow. Guess that is the one on another host.
b1url.tk shows as as on your account but shows the baby blue default page too. That too will take time to update.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Thanks. Yes the sites seem to work alright but If I go into cpanel and then click on addon domains none of the sites show up at the bottom of the page and on the left where it shows how many I have in total it says 0 / 4. This is fine at my end at the moment (athough preferbly I would delete the .tk domain) but I could create unlimited addon domains without being stopped. Thanks again for the quick reply.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

This seems to be the same problem: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/142678-problem-parking.html

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hello beatles,

Once we can confirm all domains are working, I will add them to your cPanel database manually for editing.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Well it has been a while now but the sites still arent showing up. They might not be working after all. I have put the files in the folders I set them up to be in. Would it be possible to add them to cpanel so I could just delete them? Or I would be fine if it would be easyest to delete the account and re register with the same details. I have all the files on my pc so that would be fine.

Thanks for all the help.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This seems like its becoming quite a common error. I'm going to pass some information on to Corey as a lot of people are having this issue with cPanel/addon domains/subdomains not showing up etc.

Keep an eye out in cPanel and if in a couple days it isn't fixed, please reply here again.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Well now they are in my account but if I try to remove one it says
Code:
Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain swagbucksautosearch.tk

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Would you like them removed? If so i can remove them for you.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Yes I would like the swagbucksautosearch.tk domain removed. That would be great thanks.

But the swagbucksautosearch.co.uk domain is still not working properly. I havent had the default webpage for such a long time before. It has been about 2 days and still I only get /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi when going to the site.

Thanks again for all the help.

EDIT: the site is working fine I tried the domain with /index.html to get past the cache and it worked.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The addon domain swagbucksautosearch.tk has been removed from your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.