Against Kosovo's Decleartion of Independance or for it

rmaslic

Reaction score
Are you against or for the Kosovo's declaration of independence.

*Note that the argument for the independence is that Serbs supposedly killed thousands of Albanians down in Kosovo during there campaign against the Terrorist KLA. This has yet to be proven. The Argument against the independence is that this is a violation of international law and could cause a international precedant*

Please write Why you are against or for it.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't point that question here. This is a good forum so please don't try to spoil it with this kind of politics.

As you can see I'm from Serbia and I know all about this. That's why I believe that this thread should be deleted.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Move this to off topic maybe?

But any ways, I don't know anything about this "declaration" other than that freedom is good.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you against or for the Kosovo's declaration of independence.

*Note that the argument for the independence is that Serbs supposedly killed thousands of Albanians down in Kosovo during there campaign against the Terrorist KLA. This has yet to be proven. The Argument against the independence is that this is a violation of international law and could cause a international precedant*

Please write Why you are against or for it.

I am not sure on this situation but I will answer knowing what you just posted....serbs supposedly killed thousands of albanians down in Kosovo....well if the serbs did do that....was there any reason to these killings?...why did innocent people deserve to die?...Campaign against the Terrorist KLA...not sure what that is but...if that means albanians against terrorists...then YES the people against terrorists do DESERVE INDEPENDENCE...

I am guessing you are a serbian. Nice to meet you, I am from the USA....we are different, so how do you feel if I walked around in serbia killing innocent people?....thats right, you wouldn't like it...like I said, I have no idea what is going on but, if innocents died...then I am definately for independance...

I like "freedom" to some extent...as everything is not free. But yes, if people want to be independent, I don't care...the USA left the UK hundreds of years ago....I AM GLAD FOR THAT....well, KOSOVO leaving serbia...I guess they had a good reason to do it. Just like Serbia had a good reason for LEAVING YUGOSLAVIA.

Just my opinion, I know nothing about this matter...basing my answer on everything you posted.
Edit:
Please don't point that question here. This is a good forum so please don't try to spoil it with this kind of politics.

As you can see I'm from Serbia and I know all about this. That's why I believe that this thread should be deleted.

Not sure where this was originally posted...but about the 2nd thing you said...the thread should be deleted?.....does it go against any of the rules?...I love how people want something done, when there is no rule to help them get it done. I don't think there was anything illegal or against the rules with the thread subject...thus it should still exist...if that is possible.

Feel free to debate...if you wanted kosovo to be free or to not be a free country.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can't go wrong by declaring independence.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea what is going on

That's exactly why I wanted this thread to be deleted.

I don't want to explain everything about Kosovo and Serbia because I think you really don't care. Why would you? 90% of people on this forum never even heard of Serbia and those who did heard about it on TV and we all know that "TV don't lie" :facesjump Please if you want to post on this thread at least make sure you know where Serbia is.

Just like Serbia had a good reason for LEAVING YUGOSLAVIA.

Serbia did not leave Yugoslavia, Serbia is all that's left from it.

I don't want to be rude just real. I know most of you don't care, and that's OK, but please don't pretend you do.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate yo quote myself but...

"That's exactly why I wanted this thread to be deleted.
"

That's past tense.