Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mud

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
John, don't get me wrong but I think your thinking is very wrong. As per my knowledge any well mannered girl will never do what you are asking. And I personally don't even want to talk with such girls. I'm only writing this as per the Society in India, and I don't know what's the situation there in USA. Even boys doing such activities are not considered well here.
hugging is not considered bad but unnecessary to arose attraction is wrong. You may follow this to make friend but it can't be experimented with random peoples.
I may be wrong cause I've never been in a school at USA.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay sure, i'll ask what I please?

Do you like the fact society has such a strong impact on your life? and thinking patterns? If so, or if not...why?

Next

Do you care that you showed up to class when you didn't need to?

May I ask, do you like labeling yourself? such as, the Mud, backwords?

Also, why do you present reasons for society or the public to have changed views about yourself?

Do you not care what society says...even though you conform to society even in subconscious levels?

Well, ....not sure if you would reply, it would be nice to receive honest answers though.

Feel free to ask me questions as well, I will without a doubt respond to them, the next time I get on.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Okay sure, i'll ask what I please?

Do you like the fact society has such a strong impact on your life? and thinking patterns? If so, or if not...why?
I'm rather ambivalent actually. This is kinda it's own topic, don't you think?
Do you care that you showed up to class when you didn't need to?
Mostly I kinda laughed at myself. Care? Why care about trivial things? Yes my time was wasted, but I don't let things like this bother me. If anything, it shows me that I'm human, in some odd way.
May I ask, do you like labeling yourself? such as, the Mud, backwords?
That was actually a quote from a cartoon. Linked for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXU9SntbatE
Also, why do you present reasons for society or the public to have changed views about yourself?
Que?
Do you not care what society says...even though you conform to society even in subconscious levels?
Huh? Oh, was that what this was all about? Could have fooled me.
Well, ....not sure if you would reply, it would be nice to receive honest answers though.

Feel free to ask me questions as well, I will without a doubt respond to them, the next time I get on.
Ok, for starters:
Do you always take things so seriously? Why?

Do you view society as limiting? How so? (Perhaps dedicate a thread in Crossfire to it.)

Why did you feel the need to comment on my thread about an amusing moment in my life with such fervor?

If the world embraced peace, would the lima beans get jealous?

What are my thinking patterns? Why do you think they need changing? Why are your thinking patterns superior to mine? What's the cost/benefit ratio of changing my way of thinking to your way of thinking? Is this cost justified? (Add this to that thread in Crossfire, and link it back here.)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I will answer with every bit of knowledge I have, and not tell a single lie. I am just trying to make sure you understand, I don't make things up.

Your first question would answer why I act in the ways I do...and why I use thinking patterns to change what I don't like...

you said why do I take things so seriously...I was born and raised in ways that made me more mature, quicker than those other people my age. I was made to think acting this one way compared to the other is bad. I take things seriously because, I have been told, and made to take things seriously when I was younger. There were no fun and games for me, there was just straight out, commands, one thing after another, I just had to complete. No questions asked.

You know how I said, it's a parents fault for how messed up the child may be, but then it's also the parents that made the child be good in certain ways...well, my seriousness is my parents fault. The sub-conscious makes me act such ways.

Here is something that makes me "hate" some parents on sight, without knowing them, or speaking to them AT ALL... there is a mother having a conversation with someone else. The mother's child who is just old enough to walk, goes up to the mother and tries to hug the mother. The mother pushes the child back, because she was obviously in a "deep meaningful conversation" with this other person. The child experiences the same forms of neglect in the future, as the child gets older...until, hugging, is made shameful in public, or socially un-acceptable to them, sub-conciously. That is how you get some people to be soo shy, or afraid to touch, and hug others, in similar ways you get people who stutter, or stumble upon their words, some speak too soft, some speak too loudly.

I merely view what the mother does to the child and that makes me hate them. You want to know why? Do you want to know why that ticks me off? The things a growing person goes through in life, will be determined by what was done to the child when they were younger. If the parents knew the pain or feelings they put their child at risk of when they get older, that parent would hug their child every morning and every night.

First let me note: I am not sure what you mean, by viewing society as limiting. With that said...

I believe a society, does limit what people can do, and cannot do. Sometimes what society wants is not always what is best for everyone else, or the person who has to do something society wants. Society, is psychologically speaking, anyone out there, your parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbors, EVERYONE except yourself is part of your society or group of people who influence you. Well, because of society, and what it puts a person through, people become physiologically sick, or imbalanced. Cases or things that have occurred or been created because of such psychological cases, are...the people who sit alone during lunch. People who can't have a normal conversation with their father or mother. People who are insecure, people who are over-secure. The person who can't look at a girl. The person who can't look at a guy. The person who can't say a word to their "interesting" opposite sex. Society creates, people who want money, and people who don't want anything but the clothes on their backs. It creates people who want to kill, people who want to rape, or people who want to commit suicide.

Do I like society? I believe society has it's benefits, but then, those benefits, do not in my grandest opinion outweigh the bad it creates. How much is a person's life worth? How much is your life worth?

The next part is important.

There was a man, not that old, maybe age 24-28. It was his birthday, on this special day. He only wanted one thing. He woke up one morning, and went for a 2 mile walk, to get to the golden-gate bridge..(or the red long bridge in California, not sure on the name)...and then he jumps off...leading to his death. The cops went to his apartment to find why he might have done this, or what caused it. They found one note, perfectly written on top of the table. It said, "If one person smiles at me today, I will not jump off."

That was his birthday wish, all this young man wanted was a smile. There are thousands of people he saw, while walking to the bridge, and you know what? Not one person smiled. Now tell me how hard is it to smile? And why didn't one person smile at this young man?

That is what society creates, I do not know the parents of that young man, but if I ever met them, I would spit in their face, tell them it is their fault, and walk away. And every other person in society who has said one wrong or un-nice thing to that young man, I would do the same. Why did no one smile? It is socially un-acceptable...?!?!... to walk around, smiling at every person you came into eye contact with.

Do this for me, if you are reading this, at all, and care. Walk by any 10 random people, smile and hello. If you are bold, and have a great heart which I really hope you all do, walk up to 10 random people, smile and say you are beautiful. Because a person feels they are not important, or a good part of society they may not like themselves, and commit suicide. There are more reasons to it, but dammit, what if the person who smiled at and said hello to, was a person who would have killed themselves if you did not?

you said ..."Why did you feel the need to comment on my thread about an amusing moment in my life with such fervor?"

Well, first I do not know, it just happened, I speak what I know.

Fervor...I looked up the word...(I did not know what it meant)...and this is what I found..
1. great warmth and earnestness of feeling: to speak with great fervor.
2. intense heat.

Well, I thought you might like to hear, ways of changing what caused yourself to show up to class. Great warmth? I hope every moment I spent on this thread, was meaningful, in some way or the other. I hope every thing I said made you think for yourself. I responded with such fervor, because I beleive ignorance, is not bliss.

Intense heat? I did not mean to do so, I like helping people, the ways I do it, are not conventional, but then, forget what society says, and as long as I do it, to the best of my ability, I am happy.

Sorry about the bad feelings I brought upon you.

---
If the world embraced peace?...the world will not. Because the world itself causes what is not peaceful. Society itself creates what turns into disaster, or mere harm.
--

What are your thinking patterns...every move you make, in public or in private, in your head, or in another person's head, is the result of your thinking patterns. Your past experiences, whether or not you remember them, has no regard.

My thinking patterns are not superior, I do not believe I am superior. It depends on what your value actually.

I believe in these few words..."Once you say you know something, you know nothing," that was from a famous philosopher, that I cannot recall their name...(I think Socrates)...and this is my version of it... "If you think you are superior, you are nothing."

No I do not think I am superior but I do think, some things I have within me, are better than some things you have within yourself. And then, you also have what is better in yourself, than that which is within me.

The cost of changing your way of thinking, is, the amount of time I spent, to reveal to you what I know through my threads, or this thread. And it is the time lost of everyone else reading this thread, and the time you lost, trying to apply, or rethink anything I wrote, or said.

The benefits? People in this world, want to know the costs, more. If the costs are too much, they would not pursue it...

Well, the benefits, of yourself changing the way you think, are...
the wisdom you give others
the money you make that you hand to your child's college tuition
the husband you have or will have will be better off
your parents, your neighbors, your friends all gain from it, mentally
you save time
you save time, so that you can do something more important
you save time, so that you can create something that will save others
you learn about societies flaws, and you learn about it's good
you appreciate what you have more than what you could have had
you work with what you have, and are happier
you make others happier because you are happier
you radiate your inner beauty,
you radiate, and express your outer beauty
you reveal your intellect
you learn more without boundaries,
Most of all, you would not need to ask what are the benefits, you would accept what you are given more, and work with it, and towards it, and achieve greater with it.

Do you not think, that the costs to make you and everyone or anything you come into contact with better off, are nothing compared to the benefits?

Well, please ask more questions, if you wilt.

But here are some more for you...If you had one day left, before you disappeared, what would you do? ...now tell me if that wish is not selfish, and tell me that wish, is un-obtainable right here...now tell me it was un-obtainable years ago, and then tell me if you are of the ones who fly beyond the stars and mold their own slate.

Truthfully, John Klyne

Last edited:

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I thought this post was about a silly girl doing normal silly things, sharing it with these silly friends.
What the heck happened?! LOL

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When the subject is interesting...can't help but write an essay when replying.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I meant not to hijack, nor do I know it's exact meaning. I will no longer post on this thread.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You finally made a mistake John Klyne :)

Now seriously:
I know you know that this is not the place for that king of conversation and that members of this forum won't fully understand your thoughts.
I know you know that people here are too relaxed to think about stuff like this (or maybe they are refusing to thing about it).

So next time find a person that will understand you ;)

fractalfeline

Reaction score
You finally made a mistake John Klyne :)

Now seriously:
I know you know that this is not the place for that king of conversation and that members of this forum won't fully understand your thoughts.
I know you know that people here are too relaxed to think about stuff like this (or maybe they are refusing to thing about it).

So next time find a person that will understand you ;)

Disagreement = inability to understand?

Though you're right, Off-Topic is inappropriate for that kind of conversation. The whole point of coming here (for me) is to relax from Crossfire.

I'm still baffled how my OP generated all this.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
John Klyne is the answer :biggrin:

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
My head hurts... :biggrin:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK I won't report you now cos you're new here but try to not to post stuff that is not related to the thread. There is a nice little forum section called "Introductions" here for introduction.

I don't want to be rude but you might get infractions for this kind of behavior. Be sure to read forum rules ;)

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah, they can be costly :p