Anyone pre-order GTA IV?

gcentral

Reaction score
I pre-ordered and paid off my GTA4 (ps3 version) about 2 weeks ago from the local gamestop. Sucks that we ps3 people aren't getting the same amount of downloadable content as the 360 people. But I don't like the idea of playing GTA on the 360 much less having to go out and buy one for it.

Clinton

Reaction score
Personally I'm not worried about download content. Especially when there will be so many other games to play this year.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

The GTA games are different to just about every other game ever produced. They give more freedom, the maps are bigger and the game play is pretty realistic.

I've got all the games from Vice City right up, some console some PC. I haven't pre-ordered this release, but I'll grab it at some point, I'm after the PC release (which I'm sure will come in time).

Do you think it would look better on the PS3 than it would on PC?

It depends on your PC's spec. For most people who don't know too much about computing, and don't know how to fiddle with hardware, I'd advise you to buy the PS3 version, real noobs should buy the XBox 360 version =P. Otherwise if you have a recent graphics card I think you'd probably be able to get good picture.

-Luke.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
No wonder, I think it's one of the best series of games to come out. I've been hooked since Vice City =P

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I didnt personally, because I find these games out-landish and retarted, no offence, but my friend did. Thats all he talked about all week in school. Aparently, instead of buying rush delivery, he bought the Super Extra Pack or w/e with the bag, the soundtrack, and some other stuff...he still hasnt got it yet... :D