Arcade games?

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
i got a question that has been itching at my brain....WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE ARCADE!? why would you spend 10k of you hard earned credits TO BUY GAMES THAT YOU CAN GE AT ADDICTINGGAMES.COM for FREE... can anyone clarify the reasoning behing 10k credits...and the arcade...also i want to see if any of you guys WOULD actualy pay for it...THANKS:biggrin:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Yeah I'm confused too. It lets you play them without spending. I think, though, that once you've joined you can win credits for playing the games. Could be totally wrong though.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
thats what i thought to =D...but i SERIOUSLY dont think they'ld do that....LOL....maybe if you get like a highscore??? dunno

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
lol u serious...thats so...not smart...i bet u get paid credits or sumthing then..=P

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You can earn credits for having high score and top scorer. Also, with the arcade pass, you can host tourney's to play against others.

We are currently discussing ways to revamp the arcade and other features of the forums.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
o.......i get it THANKS...but i think you should make the pass CHEAPER (like 2-3k if anything) b/c i dought many people have 10k xP

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
So you don't need to have the pass to earn credits for hight score?

EDIT:

Okay, I remember it letting me play snake for free. Now I tried, but it says "You do not have enough Credits to play", without ever telling me the price anywhere. I think it's a bug, but i'm not sure.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
That's kinda bad. Cause if a pass is worth 10k what would be worth more a domain for 7~9k (i have to check) or a useless arcade pass x)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
lol i know...maybe if you get payed credits like 100pts in a game=1 or 10 credts...that would be cool =D

Jesse

Reaction score
You don't need 10k credits to play in the arcade. You need 10k to purcahse a Arcade Pass which i think allows you to gain credits whenever you play games...

Please correct me if im wrong...

LHVWB

Reaction score
You don't need 10k credits to play in the arcade. You need 10k to purcahse a Arcade Pass which i think allows you to gain credits whenever you play games...

Please correct me if im wrong...

Isn't that kind of pointless, if you already have 10k then unless you get hundreds of credits a game why would you bother getting a pass?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I think there is a problem with the Arcade. I says that I don't have enough credits to play the games (Even the Free ones!!).

Zdroyd

Reaction score
10K is a lot, would you even be able to make that much money by playing the games? Because it would be useless if you could not get interest from such a big investment.