Are you a hard worker and hungry for success?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So I'm back here after a long time. This time with a plan that I'll give separate and "dedicated" time for both my study and work. But before starting I'm willing to know that how many of you have worked hard or working hard with your website or any other internet work to earn money, success and financial freedom. did it bring any result to you or you are just tired of all these works and had concluded that internet can't make you money. Any experience, share it please!

Oh and also answer the title question, do you really want success or just making website for time pass?

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I would like success. I would not like to work hard for it.

~Callum

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep, i want to get succed

I think nobody's gonna say that they don't want to succeed. but the question is that "have you ever practiced hard work to succeed".

here they say "there are two ways for success, either to work hard or to work smart". I was searching for somebody here who really had worked hard, so that I can learn from their mistakes and from their right decisions.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a website that is expanding all by itself without me doing anything?

~Callum

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently I'm working on several Magento projects and believe me it's HARD WORK. I do them for my clients (that probably answers your question about earning money).

As for the success, you'll have to define it before I can answer to that question.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
see, here's one instance to let you know what my problem is.

Few weeks ago, I posted some lyrics of songs on my website. Those lyrics were nowhere on the net. I thought I'll get indexed at the top on google search because of this. I searched it after a day and found that many other sites like metrolyrics.com, ezlyrics.com, and many more now have that lyrics. I clicked on the link and see what I got "no lyrics found, to submit lyrics click here". How I can have that patience. how can I go on working hard when google didn't even know how to index.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
So I'm back here after a long time. This time with a plan that I'll give separate and "dedicated" time for both my study and work. But before starting I'm willing to know that how many of you have worked hard or working hard with your website or any other internet work to earn money, success and financial freedom. did it bring any result to you or you are just tired of all these works and had concluded that internet can't make you money. Any experience, share it please!

Oh and also answer the title question, do you really want success or just making website for time pass?

Welcome Back!

I am a hard worker and i will be succeed one day.(Inshallah) I am not talking about my websites, i am not paying attention at my website now-a-days. I am concentrating on my study, which contain aim of my life.
I also really enjoy working on x10Hosting and doing support. If you consider my x10Hosting my workplace, you can notice that i got a little edge of success. Similarly I will get succeed one day in all part of my life.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome Back!

I am a hard worker and i will be succeed one day.(Inshallah) I am not talking about my websites, i am not paying attention at my website now-a-days. I am concentrating on my study, which contain aim of my life.
I also really enjoy working on x10Hosting and doing support. If you consider my x10Hosting my workplace, you can notice that i got a little edge of success. Similarly I will get succeed one day in all part of my life.

yeah, your hard work on your studies will surely reward you. But hard work on website will reward or not still not conformed.

Okay, nobody here who can earn from website. let's leave this topic. Now tell me do you think anybody can manage his livelihood only from working on his website. Don't say Google, Yahoo, bing. I mean "one man army".

rotgod28

Reaction score
yeah, your hard work on your studies will surely reward you. But hard work on website will reward or not still not conformed.

Okay, nobody here who can earn from website. let's leave this topic. Now tell me do you think anybody can manage his livelihood only from working on his website. Don't say Google, Yahoo, bing. I mean "one man army".

I think that the success is what we learn from this whole experience. I've learned quite a lot with these tools.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
On terms of my website, at first it was to be successful. Now with it being a personal website with a blog and a forum on it, it's just a time passer. Not too concerned if it's successful or not, just as long as it has something to contribute.

Not relating to my website however, I'm a hard worker when the time calls for it.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm happy with my website. Just seen my traffic jump 400% in the last two days, I released an update for my MOD.

~Callum

ptydj

Reaction score
working hard, step by step, slow but firmmmm, and keep improving new thing for my site. regards from Panama to all of you and best wishes!

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I posted in bold, in your posts...

So I'm back here after a long time. This time with a plan that I'll give separate and "dedicated" time for both my study and work. But before starting I'm willing to know that how many of you have worked hard or working hard with your website or any other internet work to earn money, success and financial freedom. did it bring any result to you or you are just tired of all these works and had concluded that internet can't make you money. Any experience, share it please! The internet can make you money, if your sole purpose is to make money. Create yourself a system, create a reason people would give you money from your site and if your definition of success is having a site making you 2k a month, than you've succeeded.

Oh and also answer the title question, do you really want success or just making website for time pass? I make websites to pass time, but mostly to succeed financially, I love having residual income, after doing some work, who wouldn't, my definition of success for this purpose is making a website that brings money after I stop doing things for it...than yes...for me its about the money.

I think nobody's gonna say that they don't want to succeed. but the question is that "have you ever practiced hard work to succeed You need to work. End of it, in order to succeed at something that requires time. If my definition of success was to create a blog, and leave it at that, without any content....THEN HELL...I've succeeded more times than anyone in the world has, put together. I hope you understand what I mean with this exaggeration.".

here they say "there are two ways for success, either to work hard or to work smart". I was searching for somebody here who really had worked hard, so that I can learn from their mistakes and from their right decisions. You are searching for someone who can teach, someone who can tell you what to do and yada yada......heh...there is a book called...

"Think and Grow Rich" By: Napolean Hill .....buddy, buy that book. Read it in less than 3 days, and tell me you didn't find the worlds best teacher...and if you didn't, and you truly mean it, I'll pay for the costs of the book.

see, here's one instance to let you know what my problem is.

Few weeks ago, I posted some lyrics of songs on my website. Those lyrics were nowhere on the net. I thought I'll get indexed at the top on google search because of this. I searched it after a day and found that many other sites like metrolyrics.com, ezlyrics.com, and many more now have that lyrics. I clicked on the link and see what I got "no lyrics found, to submit lyrics click here". How I can have that patience. how can I go on working hard when google didn't even know how to index. Not sure what laws you had or anything like that on your site or terms or whatever...but I am sure we all know that if anything gets on the internet, THATS IT, its there for everyone to use...you really can't say the lyrics are yours anymore, it all goes to, who the people think it belongs to.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are too Lazy :D
hehe...it lets me reply to specific things i want to reply to.

I know you were joking though...

but if you meant it.....I wrote more than everyone combined if anything...or almost...shows how un-lazy I am... :)

Also...if I ever got tired of typing.....I would call myself pathetic, and that I am not.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
working hard, step by step, slow but firmmmm, and keep improving new thing for my site. regards from Panama to all of you and best wishes!

yeah, everything hidden in this word "firm". Short and nice answer. This world of internet is so weird, I can't understand it.

Today while searching "how to get top position in google search" I found some SEO websites and I was shocked to see their price. And that high price was for writing two three blog posts and some keyword research. Don't you think its funny?

BTW, John klyne post was systematic and well arranged. I like his style. And I'm very sure Zubair was kidding.