are you frustrated with your web host provider

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Every host has problems once in a while...if you're on a free plan...well WHAT DO YOU EXPECT??? ...For a free host, x10hosting is the best out there, I personally haven't been able to find such a good free host, if you do feel free to point the way.

But for the paid....(which gives them a good reason to help you, and make sure your site is up)...for paid, I also know from experience that there are 99.9999 uptime, my site was never down, end of that discussion.

The support, was quick as s!@# I'd make a support ticket within the next 30 minutes, I got a reply and all my questions answered.

Yes it is a funny advertisement. If you're frustrated, it only means that you're not paying for the service, and well, there are many paid members out there that need help. They in my opinion come first...(IT DOES make sense).

That's all I have to say.

From John Klyne

Also, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Even my niece who is 5 years old understands that concept, since you don't really get it, how old are you buddy??

Sorry, I'm pissed off, free members think they are being juped...when in FACT x10HOSTING wastes money and services and time on these free members. You pay for what you get. And well, in my opinion, you're not paying for the service, so if at times you get nothing it makes sense.

There is no such d!@ thing as a free lunch. If you don't understand this simple concept, you're an idiot. Sorry to rain on your parade. Please feel free to reply constructively
(it means reply in a manner, having something to teach or worth reading, it does for me at least.)

---------
EDIT: For making such a post, I pity you and those who come in contact with you.
---------

EDIT AGAIN:...if you think your life is bad, just look around you, and make beleive the lives around you are just as bad or worse...it's makes your life seem better...its what I do, sorry I'm pissed you can see why.

Just hold on in there, if you are a free member, then I suggest you just upgrade, 3.95$ a month even the homeless guy down by the river can afford, (I've asked.) And if you are not old enough, I am pretty sure you can take the garbage out for your parents for 3.95 a month. :) I bet some people waste that much on a bag of chips, and a beef burrito with a salad, no salt....( I know I did).

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
John, i love you... No homo. :p

You said everything I always want to say.

froger

Reaction score
Also, are you a free user and don't like downtime? If so then get another provider as a backup. When your site is down, have users redirected over to the backup site. You have no reason to complain because if your sites uptime is really that important to you, as the users above me said, goto paid service. 99.9Percent uptime guaranteed.

akhlesh

Reaction score
I feel free hosting always hurts.Its just a advertisement of paid service of web hosting provider, not a free hosting service.Because everything comes at a price.

eiregobra

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for replying Particularly John (The Elder) Its funny how a little frustration can create so much ire against someone I dont believe hurdling insults can resolve anything and particularly coming from someone who should know better (as an Elder) everyone is entitled to be a little frustrated with something now and again. A lot of what you have said I totally agree with but really! come on now! dont be so childish. :redface:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I feel free hosting always hurts.Its just a advertisement of paid service of web hosting provider, not a free hosting service.Because everything comes at a price.

That is actually wrong. According to Corey, most of the people from his paid services don't come from the free service. He could probably cancel the free service and not see much of an effect on the number of paid users.
Corey is actually trying to offer a free service here. If he wanted to advertise, there are other ways that are a hell of a lot more efficient and cheaper ways.
Second, an "advertisement" would actually represent the product. The free hosting here is nothing like the paid. Paid is more open, less restrictive, and has a guaranteed uptime.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for replying Particularly John (The Elder) Its funny how a little frustration can create so much ire against someone I dont believe hurdling insults can resolve anything and particularly coming from someone who should know better (as an Elder) everyone is entitled to be a little frustrated with something now and again. A lot of what you have said I totally agree with but really! come on now! dont be so childish. :redface:

For a 87 year old who's still got a picture of his wedding day as his profile picture, I can sure get pissed off... Sorry Eiregobra... You know how people say, the older you get the more childish you get...well it's true, I also know from experience.

Eiregobra, unique names are that of such snow flakes that deserve appreciation beyond the words existent in all dictionaries combined.

Eiregobra, you agree with me. As an eldor, all I would like is people to treat others as you wish to be treated. You my young panguin are one in a million of identical species. Eiregobra, do not be upset my 2 legged friend, with wings that still do type on these keys you make me smile, and in the sun I see your gleams.

Eiregobra such stuff is nonsense, as you said a child I am, and 87 makes you such an age but creativity ages only if you wish and wilt it be. Gobra of such great frustrations, is the spelling of the Snake Cobra, in Albanian.

Sever it's ties with the world and it is alone, under a rock, hiding from what it knows not, and forgive me for I truly know not what I mean, or say, or think. People with age change, and Eiregobra you have the right. you have the right to reply in such mannor to such an eldor. I would love to meet your Irish friends and relatives just to see what made you be frustrated, as the snake is, so frustrated when hiding from the sun.

Eiregobra look at the bad in ways you have not in the past, and you will see what you have had, that you lost is worth much more than getting a new thing of what you wished, even if it be glory.

I confuse myself eiregobra, but here is my apology, I love the games a penguin plays on the unique snowlike hills. I love the feathers that sheild you and other people, I love the techinques employed, and I loved how confused I can make people, in the past, but now I notice that I bring confusion in extents that you would not bother to truly hear me out.

You my friend Eiregobra have a long way to go before you reach your goals. As does everyone. What is my goal, what is my reason wasting my time writing this?

If you want to hear the truth, look deep within your soul, and see a boy, not really 87 but 19. And have this boy walk over, say, "You Are Beutiful" to you, and every female, and male that walked by. Such comments bring tears within ones eyes, and even blind them of such feelings within themselves that they themselves did not quite grasp until being told something they have not heard for ages.

Eiregobra you my Irish friend may love to drink, as do many people, which may be the cause of such penguins walking weird, but it is you, and I love you.

I love you, and all those that defend what they believe in. I love you, and your parents, because I see the person they have brought birth to. I see the person that will one day, remember this message or come back to it, and think "Oh my god, John Klyne, has changed my life."

I have yet to not change a persons life even so minusculey after I have finished my thoughts with them.

---
Leafypiggy, what made you choose your name? What influenced such choices? What made you want to be leafy? What made you want to be who you truly are, which was the cause of such name you give yourself.

Leafypiggy, you my dear friend look not at the good within yourself. You must. You must look at the lives of people around you, and see that their life may look easy. But you must understand that there is something in this world they grieve, something in this world they have yet to attain. Something that may not let them sleep. Leafypiggy, change your views of this world my dear friend.

Leafypiggy, think on your own my young lad, for young you are if you have yet to teach what you truly understand but do not know what such things may be.

There is a rose plant or tree or whatever you may call it. It grows, and grows, and grieves water. And if it is not given water it withers and dies away. Without a mark in this world.

But the rose does not know what it has truly done. It has given a rose for a man to take and present to a love. A love who would have hated life if such love was not presented to it. You know not your value to your world, the world we are all apart of.

You know not what goes on in the heads of others, so my friend, make believe their lives are bad, so bad you would hate yourself if such a life was yours. Then, then only would you love the life you have. The thoughts you truly have.

I said what you wanted to say. Leafypiggy, but why my dear friend? Have I really taken your words? Have I really taken your thoughts.

Leafypiggy, if you want to say something to that girl at the end of the bar, walk right up friend, and say

"Hey good looking , it was nice meeting you." Smile and just hug the person non-threateningly. If you try it, and then you walk away, I am sure they will turn and follow you. And if they do, and ask for an explanation say as I say right here and you will be on your way.

"I am sorry girl, I know not what I do. I just never had the chance to really meet you. I am truly an angel spawned for you. I am sorry girl no one will ever know, how truly close for lunch that we have grown. I am sorry girl I know that I asked first, but it's only you that makes me thirst. I am going to say this right here, right now, would you mind giving my your number, angel that I only wish I talked to earlier."

You must not smile, for your x10hosting profile contains one smiling. You must look into the eyes and say it with a straight face.

Great things happen, if you align yourself with such greatness. You my Neil Hanlon, can do all that you wish, under any name you wish, just remember be yourself, live life my dear friend, Neil Hanlon. Trust me for being 87 or 19 you choose what you wish, I am smarter than my age would suggest, as playful as those kinder-gardeners.

Froger...hehehe...you do as many other frogs in a pond that all frogs enjoy. Froger, heh, I must smile at such a name and a reply that you made. You are smart frogger, frogger you are smarther than those whom you praise, smarter than those you envy. Do not envy. Envy is angst, and angst is self-implied. To live happily you must accept the world and what it offers.

Frogger, I would say much more as I must say I have written pages of comments today and it is 9:05 PM...I fall asleep early so that I may wake early and pray, pray for what I have in life, and praise.

Praise is good Frogger, praise and you will be liked, or called crazy. Praise is better since it leads to like or crazyness, but the real crazyness is not smiling at one thing I wrote here.

I am going to look at this thread tomorrow.

Good Night, Sweat Dreams. Mind my spelling, for I love to bring smiles.

dlukin

Reaction score
If he wanted to advertise, there are other ways that are a hell of a lot more efficient and cheaper ways.

'Cheaper' implies Corey is actually losing money on the free accounts. Are you sure?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
'Cheaper' implies Corey is actually losing money on the free accounts. Are you sure?

The exact opposite is true of what I remember reading elsewhere on the forum, so no it's not implied like you thought. What you quoted was taken out of the explanation that it's a wrong assumption that the free hosting service is just an advertisement for the premium hosting service. They are two completely different services that x10 hosting provides.

Baralai

Reaction score
Personally, as a free host user, you will have to expect issues and errors that occur. So there is no need to be frustrated if you get your hosting for "free".

eiregobra

Prime Account
Reaction score

Good evening John, I dearly hope that Im around at “87” to both have the energy and time to wax lyrically as this. Indeed you have brought a smile and for that, humbug . May you continue until you are 194 with the fervour and energy that you have been bestowed with for time is too short to deal with such trivialities as in the short time you have left maybe you should participate in other activities such as golf, tennis or better still lemming following.
regards,

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

For a 87 year old who's still got a picture of his wedding day as his profile picture, I can sure get pissed off... Sorry Eiregobra... You know how people say, the older you get the more childish you get...well it's true, I also know from experience.

Eiregobra, unique names are that of such snow flakes that deserve appreciation beyond the words existent in all dictionaries combined.

Eiregobra, you agree with me. As an eldor, all I would like is people to treat others as you wish to be treated. You my young panguin are one in a million of identical species. Eiregobra, do not be upset my 2 legged friend, with wings that still do type on these keys you make me smile, and in the sun I see your gleams.

Eiregobra such stuff is nonsense, as you said a child I am, and 87 makes you such an age but creativity ages only if you wish and wilt it be. Gobra of such great frustrations, is the spelling of the Snake Cobra, in Albanian.

Sever it's ties with the world and it is alone, under a rock, hiding from what it knows not, and forgive me for I truly know not what I mean, or say, or think. People with age change, and Eiregobra you have the right. you have the right to reply in such mannor to such an eldor. I would love to meet your Irish friends and relatives just to see what made you be frustrated, as the snake is, so frustrated when hiding from the sun.

Eiregobra look at the bad in ways you have not in the past, and you will see what you have had, that you lost is worth much more than getting a new thing of what you wished, even if it be glory.

I confuse myself eiregobra, but here is my apology, I love the games a penguin plays on the unique snowlike hills. I love the feathers that sheild you and other people, I love the techinques employed, and I loved how confused I can make people, in the past, but now I notice that I bring confusion in extents that you would not bother to truly hear me out.

You my friend Eiregobra have a long way to go before you reach your goals. As does everyone. What is my goal, what is my reason wasting my time writing this?

If you want to hear the truth, look deep within your soul, and see a boy, not really 87 but 19. And have this boy walk over, say, "You Are Beutiful" to you, and every female, and male that walked by. Such comments bring tears within ones eyes, and even blind them of such feelings within themselves that they themselves did not quite grasp until being told something they have not heard for ages.

Eiregobra you my Irish friend may love to drink, as do many people, which may be the cause of such penguins walking weird, but it is you, and I love you.

I love you, and all those that defend what they believe in. I love you, and your parents, because I see the person they have brought birth to. I see the person that will one day, remember this message or come back to it, and think "Oh my god, John Klyne, has changed my life."

I have yet to not change a persons life even so minusculey after I have finished my thoughts with them.

---
Leafypiggy, what made you choose your name? What influenced such choices? What made you want to be leafy? What made you want to be who you truly are, which was the cause of such name you give yourself.

Leafypiggy, you my dear friend look not at the good within yourself. You must. You must look at the lives of people around you, and see that their life may look easy. But you must understand that there is something in this world they grieve, something in this world they have yet to attain. Something that may not let them sleep. Leafypiggy, change your views of this world my dear friend.

Leafypiggy, think on your own my young lad, for young you are if you have yet to teach what you truly understand but do not know what such things may be.

There is a rose plant or tree or whatever you may call it. It grows, and grows, and grieves water. And if it is not given water it withers and dies away. Without a mark in this world.

But the rose does not know what it has truly done. It has given a rose for a man to take and present to a love. A love who would have hated life if such love was not presented to it. You know not your value to your world, the world we are all apart of.

You know not what goes on in the heads of others, so my friend, make believe their lives are bad, so bad you would hate yourself if such a life was yours. Then, then only would you love the life you have. The thoughts you truly have.

I said what you wanted to say. Leafypiggy, but why my dear friend? Have I really taken your words? Have I really taken your thoughts.

Leafypiggy, if you want to say something to that girl at the end of the bar, walk right up friend, and say

"Hey good looking , it was nice meeting you." Smile and just hug the person non-threateningly. If you try it, and then you walk away, I am sure they will turn and follow you. And if they do, and ask for an explanation say as I say right here and you will be on your way.

"I am sorry girl, I know not what I do. I just never had the chance to really meet you. I am truly an angel spawned for you. I am sorry girl no one will ever know, how truly close for lunch that we have grown. I am sorry girl I know that I asked first, but it's only you that makes me thirst. I am going to say this right here, right now, would you mind giving my your number, angel that I only wish I talked to earlier."

You must not smile, for your x10hosting profile contains one smiling. You must look into the eyes and say it with a straight face.

Great things happen, if you align yourself with such greatness. You my Neil Hanlon, can do all that you wish, under any name you wish, just remember be yourself, live life my dear friend, Neil Hanlon. Trust me for being 87 or 19 you choose what you wish, I am smarter than my age would suggest, as playful as those kinder-gardeners.

Froger...hehehe...you do as many other frogs in a pond that all frogs enjoy. Froger, heh, I must smile at such a name and a reply that you made. You are smart frogger, frogger you are smarther than those whom you praise, smarter than those you envy. Do not envy. Envy is angst, and angst is self-implied. To live happily you must accept the world and what it offers.

Frogger, I would say much more as I must say I have written pages of comments today and it is 9:05 PM...I fall asleep early so that I may wake early and pray, pray for what I have in life, and praise.

Praise is good Frogger, praise and you will be liked, or called crazy. Praise is better since it leads to like or crazyness, but the real crazyness is not smiling at one thing I wrote here.

I am going to look at this thread tomorrow.

Good Night, Sweat Dreams. Mind my spelling, for I love to bring smiles.

I have never read such unadulterated and utter verbal Diarrhoea as this in my life :redface:

harikari

Reaction score
I've been really happy with this host, with the exception of the hell I just went through with whatever server thing they just recovered from.

It is FREE though