Backup Update

mattspec

Reaction score
same here, but he is probably not done restoring yet ^.^ just be patient, it should be up in a few hrs or so

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
He is not done restoring your account. Please be pactient. He will post when he is done.

Stingah

Reaction score
lol... if you peeps would just be patient. Corey is trying to keep us updated so don't rush him.
If your page isn't up yet that means he isn't done! :p Keep up the good work x10

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Awsome, I see great progress ;)
Can't wait! And thanks for the updates...

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
guys, dont be trying to do stuff on the server right now, wait until corey says that everything is working again before you login to your accounts, use ftp, and mysql, etc.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Okay, No logging into cPanel, FTP, mail nor using mysql.
Tnx for the warning

kouhi

Reaction score
Try and chill out guys, the x10 crew are doing their best so just wait. Corey said the restore wouldnt be finished till some time tonight. So use some common sence and wait till tomorrow before you try and access everything.

Mani5

Reaction score
kouhi said:
Try and chill out guys, the x10 crew are doing their best so just wait. Corey said the restore wouldnt be finished till some time tonight. So use some common sence and wait till tomorrow before you try and access everything.

yea ditto!

thanx and DONT LOGIN cPanel MySQL or anything!

rahul2006

Reaction score
ya guys dont login or visit ur sites because it may be cause to down the server again

Mr. Coolkat

Reaction score
:hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance:

Mine is working perfect again and its faster now :naughty:
Thank you very much X10 Crew for the support and help.

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
wow... this is going faster than I expected it to. Since I got my email reply about my ticket, I can't wait for it all to be done. Thanks x10, you gave me motivation to refresh my site again! =D

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Still going =p

I'm sure there are going to be problems still after it's all done. Moving 100+ Gigs of accounts I'm sure never goes smoothly. ;)

-Corey

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
SecureStealth said:
I dont mean to rush but i opened a support ticket a week ago and i was wondering when will it be answered?

my email address is iwish42much@yahoo.com and my ticket number is #713972.

You were supposed to receive an email before the wipe starts and it's already almost done. If you didn't, then unless I'm wrong, I'm afraid it's too late and that your account will also be wiped.

deaddevil

Reaction score
I supplied a ticket requesting a backup
my email aquifx@gmail.com
ticket no:236991
i received a email asking my details to which i supplied my cpanel username and website url.
now when i try accessing my site i get a cpanel message stating:
there is no website configured at this address.
I tried login to the cpanel.but it failed.
i tried the link to reset the password for the username.I got the message you password has been reset and sent to the address on file.but i never received the email.
What could be wrong .is my account deleted even after submitting a backup ticket?
check url:ffx.x10hosting.com

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
deaddevil said:
I supplied a ticket requesting a backup
my email aquifx@gmail.com
ticket no:236991
i received a email asking my details to which i supplied my cpanel username and website url.
now when i try accessing my site i get a cpanel message stating:
there is no website configured at this address.
I tried login to the cpanel.but it failed.
i tried the link to reset the password for the username.I got the message you password has been reset and sent to the address on file.but i never received the email.
What could be wrong .is my account deleted even after submitting a backup ticket?
check url:ffx.x10hosting.com

The server wipe has completed and Corey is now restoring accounts. Please wait for Corey to say that it's done before asking why your site is not up yet.

- Aurey

WoMBaT

Reaction score
why don't you disable the accounts/(sub)domains so it wont go bad?