Banner Design

Wizet

Reaction score
This is one of my banner designs for my website. Here is the design: http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bannedstoryimagepngzx4.png. For some reason Imageshack didn't put the image in motion so it doesn't look like what it's supposed to be.

If you know how to put the banner in motion can you tell me please? Also the program I used was Bannedstory which is a character simulator.

santiago_pl

Reaction score
I assume you did it with fireworks. If you want it animated, you´ll have to export it as an animated gif instead of png

deldel8x

Reaction score
Make spectra dynamic that will more picturesque, tệp Gift Novum is fiducial you

Wizet

Reaction score
Make spectra dynamic that will more picturesque, tệp Gift Novum is fiducial you

English?

I assume you did it with fireworks. If you want it animated, you´ll have to export it as an animated gif instead of png

No I said I did it with Bannedstory. It is a character generator. And how do I export it as an animated gif?

Last edited:

Mirokumayasaki

Reaction score
I'm guessing Bannedstory has something to do with Maplestory and what-not. :p In any case, don't you need to change it to a .gif format for it to be animated anyway? And yeah, Imageshack doesn't exactly play the animated clips.

I don't remember what I used, but about a year ago I downloaded a free program that was really easy for making animated .gif pictures--both banner-style and IM icon style.

ninners

Reaction score
Banned Story does not make animated .gifs. I also use Banned Story from time to time.

From Banned Story FAQ
How do I make an animation in BannedStory?
BannedStory does not make animations. To make an animation using BannedStory, you need to make a sequence of images, then load all those images in your prefered video animation software

You'll need an image editor (photoshop, ect.) to make an animated gif.