Beat this...

truestuna

Reaction score
That looks to be a bit low for a Comcast connection. I'd expect it to be faster if you've got DOCSIS 3.0 in your area. Do you know what package you have?

@adamparkzer: T* lines are overrated these days. Telephone company already had their fun with those. Fiber is the new age for speed :biggrin:

i got basic lol works fine too so far no problems i dl stuff at like 2mb/s most times then lowst ive had was 856kb/s

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
419349244.png

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Get a job!!! (And then your own internet connection... Otherwise it's nothing more than "my dad's got a faster car than your dad")

Can you be any more of a kill joy?

Nice connection viggy. Now all you need to do is wait for internet servers to give speeds to use that connection ;)

I am perfectly content with my 15mbps speed. I have never reached above a 2mbps speed on a download before.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
@FstLink: Your getting speeds about as fast as I get from file transfers between my computer and my external hard drive? How is that possible?

Since it is Mbps (mega bits per second), I just divided your score by 8 and compared to my average 12-15 MBps (mega bytes per second) file transfer. That is ridiculous.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
@FstLink: Your getting speeds about as fast as I get from file transfers between my computer and my external hard drive? How is that possible?

Since it is Mbps (mega bits per second), I just divided your score by 8 and compared to my average 12-15 MBps (mega bytes per second) file transfer. That is ridiculous.

• Powerful System
  • Gb Ethernet Card & Switch & Cat7 Ethernet Cabling
  • Network Security Appliance
  • My ISPs best Internet package

Darkmere

Reaction score
You can get DSL ... they dont share bandwidth so they are more reliable as far as a stable speed but they are slower than Cable. DSL around here goes about 6 Mbps Down and depends on your line quality and distance from the server but it is stable