Reaction score
I didn't get you...

If you are asking for FTP Client, i recomend FileZilla FTP Client

for FTP server FileZilla FTP server..

Both are free and reliable

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
FireFTP, the Firefox extension is pretty good. If you want a seperate application, FileZilla is the way to go.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I use SmartFTP, which is a nice client with useful features like a transfer queue, live edit, and a easy to use interface.

Agrunyan

Reaction score
Defintley FileZilla, it gives you the option of using sFTP (Secure FTP), not saying the others don't but thats my preference.

Alex R

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I like fire FTP's integration with firefox and it works wonderfully with my X10 account, my Comcast account, and numerous other accounts with no problems. It can store many profiles at once and changing between them is a one click operation. I haven't used any other software extensively besides this, but I believe it is fully featured, intuitive, and has a simple drag and drop GUI.

Oh yeah, it's free. =)

kkenny

Reaction score
When I'm editing my sites, I usually use the built in thing by Dreamweaver, or this plugin for Wordpress that allows FTP access. When I'm not using either of those, I'm probably using FireZilla, which is the probably best way to go for the Linux techies.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I say SmartFTP works nicely.

Plus it has quite a lot of features.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
core ftp lite and filezilla are both very good, it's just a matter of personal preference, filezilla is slightly easier to use, but core ftp puts the advanced features right there in front of you.

i use them both

engineer54

Reaction score
I really have to agree with most everyone, Filezilla just out-performs all of the rest hands down.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I have a really old one called WS ftp pro, it actually works very well, despite the fact that it looks ancient. I would suggest that you use filezilla through. Remember also that code editors such as dreamweaver and notepad++ have their won inbuilt ftp clients.