Best x10 hosted Site?

Sohail

Reaction score
I have so much more to do, I really like this site - http://www.nittotire.com/... It's not hosted on x10 but that's the kind of quality I want for my site, I would finish it all now but I just have too much to do so I doing it slowly along with managing my forums, finishing two sites of mine, designing and working for others, and x10 too.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That would obviously be my site. Yeah, very biased but I don't know of any database on this site that I can look for people's site addresses in.

Rolyin

Reaction score
I think there was a database at some point, I do remember seeing one...... could have been somewhere else like

hamsn

Reaction score
Why don't you have a poll like thing this year end,
as Best site of the year

F

Fahad

We did have an x10 Topsite.
It disappeared with the old forum skin.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
We did have an x10 Topsite.
It disappeared with the old forum skin.

It would be great if the topsite is back! Then we can say easily say which the best x10 hosted site is!

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I clicked on your link and read the topic, but I only see a go-daddy parked domain page... which is not so nice ^^

However, GtalkBots is really well made!

Site is down I guess.....It was nice though, I linked a forum that was made for it, I guess the guy closed it.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah I can talk to Corey later on about re-implementing the top sites page.. Do you think it's worth it though?

TPI007

Reaction score
Sohails site is nice flash site....but mine stands next to his in first place. Mine is not flash site though, it's all PHP.

www.GuerrillaArmy.com
"FREE advertising for active members!"

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think the best x10 hosted site is? There are tons of websites on x10 so what is the BEST?!? I think that http://www.sohailtech.com/ is the best. It is a very professional website and I envy the flash used (Not that even know flash). Please try to refrain from saying your own site.

~Coldfirezz
I really disagree with this. It seems to be overated by you. I like the flash idea and all, but the images...not so much. Flash is to be slick and it seems to be a little dull an dnot so much appealing. In conclusion, I agree, he seems to be a good coder in flash, but needs some support with the images.

I know its not rhe best, but what do you think of http://thecomputerforum.co.uk?

Feel free to sign up and post aswell!
For being very good with forums, I have to say, I like what you did with phpBB. :]

Last edited:

Parsa44

Reaction score
I would say that website is good, but its flash and thats really not to my liking.

fportal

Reaction score
Hey Coldfirrez

I thing u get ur own co.cc domain for ur Sod thingie

I dont no wat it is but u can have it as Serene-OverloaD.co.cc

Or Visit LINK REMOVED BY TITTAT

for instance i am a beginner to javascript

but i have a site with 300mb disk & co.cc domain etc for free
Edit:
Sorry for posting but pls dont visit the above site

www.x10hosting.com gives

more attractive domain and more space
Edit:
Hi

All

I want to know weather u can advertise ur sites by giving links

The above two sites aint mine and i dont no nothing more than js

Last edited by a moderator:

revolther

Reaction score
I'm a new guy here, and don't want to come across as a jerk, but Sohail's site doesn't use any Flash at all that I can see. It's all using jQuery, a javascript library similar to scriptaculous, for all the fancy effects.

I'm currently working on implementing my own similar effects from the ground up without a library, but it's a bit frustrating and leaves me asking if I should really try to re-invent the wheel. Either way, it's a challenge and helps me towards knowing javascript better.

I'd offer up my site, but my account was suspended and I can't access my cPanel. :sad:

dbojan

Reaction score
Hmm, everybody here votes for it's own site. Maybe it would be good to post here 10-20 links of some sites hosted on x10, so we can see them and vote or discuss.

I see that everyone here is voting for SohailTech, i think it's only good designed, but that is only one side of a site. To be best site it needs to have a lot more.

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm sure they're a lot of people here with good sites, but just don't use the forums much so we never get a chance to talk to them...

About my site, the Flash is way old I know that I have a new design up so if you haven't seen the changes just hold the shift button and click refresh in Firefox to do a hard refresh, I'm no longer a big fan of Flash, it's so web 1.0 :p. It's only really good for big web applications, banners and advertisements, AJAX is starting to kick in now which is being used for my main menu...

Jonthefisherman

Reaction score
Sohail looks like a really nice site. My sites pretty much junk as I just coded it myself in only basic HTML, PHP and Javascript and I'm just a beginner. But its not a site with many visitors , just for friends and family so I guess its okay. :)