Blank white screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathroc

Reaction score
Whenever any of our team tries logging in to edit the website, we are unable to access the control panel dashboard. It appears we can successfully log in according to the "Sign in successful, redirecting" message, but then upon redirection we just see a blank white screen, and the loading is complete. I think we are on the xo1 server. This has been a problem brought to our attention since last Wednesday, on the 5th. We have been unable to make any updates to our website ever since.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What web browser are you using? And are you behind any sort of firewall?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
This problem has been resolved for your account.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi jzaindustries.v235,

It appears that you have hit your initial disk space cap of 1GB, and you are using the x10Hosting Basic theme. There is currently an issue with our x10Hosting Basic theme, where a blank page is displayed if the quota has been exceeded. I have manually switched your theme to the cPanel x3 in the meantime. Please could you either clear some files, or request a free upgrade to Unmetered disk space? :)

Thank you,

jzaindustries.v235

Reaction score
Hi jzaindustries.v235,

It appears that you have hit your initial disk space cap of 1GB, and you are using the x10Hosting Basic theme. There is currently an issue with our x10Hosting Basic theme, where a blank page is displayed if the quota has been exceeded. I have manually switched your theme to the cPanel x3 in the meantime. Please could you either clear some files, or request a free upgrade to Unmetered disk space? :)

Thank you,
OK thanks. Now my FTP acct has disappeared. I tried to create a new one but it says i already have one with that name but its not visible

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

It is possible that the FTP accounts do still exist, but they are not visible. This is because cPanel is unable to write its cache file, as you have exceeded your disk quota. ;)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.