Boru down. Again (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny252

Reaction score
3rd day running Boru's fallen flat on its face - not just the MySQL this time, either, the whole thing's dead.

Is this normal service from x10, or are the admins just unable to work out who/what is eating all the resources on Boru (I assume this is the cause)? Or have too many sites been crammed into one server?

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
3rd day running Boru's fallen flat on its face - not just the MySQL this time, either, the whole thing's dead.

Is this normal service from x10, or are the admins just unable to work out who/what is eating all the resources on Boru (I assume this is the cause)? Or have too many sites been crammed into one server?

No this is not normal service from x10, they are the best free host there is, there are the odd problems now and again but REMEMBER..this service is free you wont get all this for free anywhere else i can assure you of that.
I'm sure the issue will be fixed asap.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
we always check for abusers, but we may close one account today, and there might be a new tomorrow.

Most of them are caught by our automated systems, but it may take a minute or two before they are shut down resulting in slowness.

We're constantly trying to find better ways to spot them before they can cause a problem.

We're checking into what is going on right now.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Boru is back to Normal...

[21:05:15] <Hellsheep> Boru is fixed.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you see any more load issues with this server, please reply to this post and let us know again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.