Can your hardware run that game?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If I can run Crysis with everything including Antialiasing completely maxed out at great framerates, then I can run anything. And Call of Duty 4? Even at max settings on everything, that game runs like a Windows 98 game on my gaming system.

I used to use System Requirements Labs, but I stopped when I rebuilt my system a few months ago.

Akarum

Reaction score
One game that will be pretty demanding (even more than Crysis is) will be
Assassin's Creed that is supposed to come out for PC. Can't remember when though.

Thank you for the link by the way! This one's going to be pretty helpful, more so than Microsoft Game Advisor in my opinion hehe.

Jesse

Reaction score
No Problem joet1110. I wonder if there are any for softwares, lol.

tinop07

Reaction score
i wonder how many games can run on certain types of computers, its a useful link, i want play CoD4 and UT3, but it says i need a better proccesor and video card... excellent material!

anirtak143

Reaction score
i play anything even with only 256 megs of ram ^^

slow loading/fast loading/smooth gameplay/laggy gameplay, whatever, i still play! ^^

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It means that's what kind of speed each game that you run is going to see. It happens really on when you have a dual core or higher. Right now, my gaming computer's processor is rated for 5 Ghz of power, though it is really rated for 10Ghz of power if you include the other two cores that the check didn't even bother with.

Jesse

Reaction score
i play anything even with only 256 megs of ram ^^

slow loading/fast loading/smooth gameplay/laggy gameplay, whatever, i still play! ^^

Lol, good thing you don't get irritated on that situation... if i were on that situation, i would stop playing... lol :D

moreuse

Reaction score
argh my pc cant run crysis....
and my friend pc with GF 8800GTX also cant run crysis smoothly :p

matza2000

Reaction score
Another way of seeing what your computer has is just by typing in 'dxdiag' into the run command in the start up menu. Althouhg it does not tell you how much RAM or CPU is avalible at that very moment in time, you can work out how much you have avalible for game play by just taking away around 256mb for xp and your processes ect.
Just wanted to add to the conversation.