Cannot Log Into CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gateway7

Reaction score
Hi Team,

I get an error message when I try to sign into CPanel:

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

Is there a step I'm missing in the migration process from CPanel to DirectAdmin?

Thanks!
~Allen

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
We have seen a small number of users not get transferred correctly due to the inactivity suspension system. I don't believe you have done anything wrong.

@Anna can you please look at this account?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason was we actually purged accounts where there was no login made in the past 60 days (the requirement as per ToS is to login once every 30 days), but since we purged without suspending first, we allow a grace period where the accounts can be restored if asked within a week from when termination was made for these accounts.

Your account should now be sorted, please let me know if you find anything that isn't working properly.

maggotx1

Reaction score
The reason was we actually purged accounts where there was no login made in the past 60 days (the requirement as per ToS is to login once every 30 days), but since we purged without suspending first, we allow a grace period where the accounts can be restored if asked within a week from when termination was made for these accounts.

Your account should now be sorted, please let me know if you find anything that isn't working properly.

Believe I've been hit with the same issue. Any chance I can get a restore as well?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Believe I've been hit with the same issue. Any chance I can get a restore as well?
Yours should be sorted now as well, remember to login regularly (at least every 30 days, but I'd suggest a bit more frequent then that to be sure)

gateway7

Reaction score

Thanks, Anna! I was actually getting ready to close out the account (the website isn't used any more), but wanted to download a copy of the database before I did so.

Best,
~Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.