can't connect to ftp account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurjk

Reaction score
i hav created to ftp accounts in my site...
saurab@saurabrajkarnikar.com.np and saurabrajkarnikar@saurabrajkarnikar.com.np, however.. i cannot connect to either of these ftp accounts.... i get the error below:
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

what could be the problem??? or did i miss something ??? plz help

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try changing your cPanel password by logging into http://x10hosting.com/control and changing your password from in there. What address are you using to connect?

saurjk

Reaction score
i m using my main domain.. ftp.saurabrajkarnikar.com.np.. dat was given when i made the ftp account...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try saurabrajkarnikar.com.np

saurjk

Reaction score
yes i tried that... also ... i see that i cannot connect to ma cpanel through http://saurabrajkarnikar.com.np:2082, i can connect to my cpanel throught stoli.x10hosting.com:2082... is something wrong?? does it take time for the main domain to change??

i can see saurabrajkarnikar.com.np as the Main Domain in my hosting account summary

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 16

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe need an admin to fix your domain.. Try re-adding the domain.

saurjk

Reaction score
i jus changed my main domain from saurabrajkarnikar.com.np to saurab.com.np, lets see what happens now...

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

it seems... the ftp works with domain saurab.com.np, dunno wats wrong with saurabrajkarnikar.com.np :S

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
i jus changed my main domain from saurabrajkarnikar.com.np to saurab.com.np, lets see what happens now...

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

it seems... the ftp works with domain saurab.com.np, dunno wats wrong with saurabrajkarnikar.com.np :S

Hello, try adding saurabrajkarnikar.com.np as a parked domain in your cPanel. It will act as the same as your main domain.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Are there any further issues regarding this or can we close the thread and mark it as resolved?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.