Cant create an email account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropic22

Reaction score
Im stumped, ive tried without success to create an email address in CPanel, which i intended to redirect to my real email address, in hopes that i could receive email from my forum to my own inbox, however, the system wont allow that, throws an error saying cant find whatever it needs to complete, how can i fix this, any ideas ?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tropic22,

At what URL exactly are you seeing this error message? What is the exact error message you are receiving? :)

Thank you,

tropic22

Reaction score
https://xo4.x10hosting.com:2083/cpsess1133360389/frontend/x3/mail/pops.html

What i do is go to Email accounts in the CPanel, fill in the info ie; admin@blah blah, then enter a password, and then i get that error.
Correct me if im wrong but i thought that is how i would get some email to work, by having it forwarded to my real email account.
I really dont care how i can get email flowing, but i cant set my forum to require email activation, if i cant set it to send that way, and thats a real security hole for my site. I HATE SPAMMERS :)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi @tropic22

I'm actively working on testing a fix for this.

Regards,

tropic22

Reaction score
Thanks leafypiggy, i should have known someone was working on it, I Appreciate the effort always :)
(Neil) :)

Last edited:

tropic22

Reaction score
file:///C:/Users/Jim/Desktop/cPanel%20X.htm
This is a shot of where im trying to set up the email, and the error i get, does this indicate im missing a file somewhere that is causing the issue ??

tropic22

Reaction score
Another weird thing ? in the Cpanel it shows i am using
Email Accounts1 / 3

However, there is no sign of that in the email account folder. ?? This is really weird to me, wish i knew how to clear that entire thing, and start over setting up an email account, is that possible for you guys to do ??
There just seems to be something very weird going on :meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.