Can't log into admin cp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried clearing your cache and flushing your DNS?
You might also want to try clearing your cookies.

rvm

Reaction score
it also happening to me and appears like something is wrong at server level

login screen says first that login was successful & redirecting - But immediately
it shows the same login screen with " You must specify a username to login "

clearing cookies, cache and dns flushing have no effect :(

lianatha

Reaction score
the same problem. just can not go via ftp. and the site redirects to cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi. it all started a few days ago, after mass updates!

wilcochr

Reaction score
I too am getting the issues exactly as described. Is this a new user issue or an across the board issue?

Cheers guys

josefluke

Reaction score
Have you tried clearing your cache and flushing your DNS? You might also want to try clearing your cookies.
Yeah, I have tried that before. I've also tried using different browsers, like Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and IE. I'm still not able to login. And I used two different computers and nothing has changed.

josefluke

Reaction score
I too am getting the issues exactly as described. Is this a new user issue or an across the board issue? Cheers guys
I don't think that it's a new user issue because I've been using this site since august 2011.

sham85

Reaction score
Also cant login to admin CP today .... After click login, page turn blank...:confused:

neillya1

Reaction score
Also having issues, can log in to account fine but when trying to access cPanel it says "The login is invalid" :(

hesperel

Reaction score
Same here, when I enter the login page it first says I need to specify a login, then after I fill the details and hit "login" it first says it was successful and it's redirecting, then changes to "invalid password". (exactly as described in the very first post in this thread)

pricel68

Reaction score
New user, attempting first login to CPanel.

Stuck in the following loop:

- "Authenticating..."
- "Login Successful... Redirecting"
- "You must specify a username to login"

and end up returning to the login page prompting for username and password.

Ticket has been logged with support but given that I don't appear to be alone in this issue I'm not expecting a quick answer...

Edit: Support have already responded and I'm attempting a manual password reset. Will update if this resolves. Got to say though - nice quick response!

Edit 2: Resetting my password and using the cPanel link on the portal has allowed me to log in. Suggest anyone else with this issue try the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.