Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

sam00786

Reaction score
Re: Can't log into the free hosting account control panel

same problem wid me too!!
my password and email id are too correct...
and in forgot password it is showing invalid email id..

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Can't log into the free hosting account control panel

same problem wid me too!!
my password and email id are too correct...
and in forgot password it is showing invalid email id..

Hello sam00786

As I said before New Account Panel and backend system is not fully online at the moment. Admins are working on it. You have to Wait for these upgrades to be done.

Last edited:

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have followed the thead and i am experiencing the same problem of being unable to login with my correct username and password. I have noted the responses but i was wondering why the info wasnt posted to status.x10hosting.com and if the upgrade will effect the amount of time required to login to the account panel and forum so as not to loose the account. p.s can you tell me if i am on stoli if not which server?

thanks

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, there is a message at the old account panel login: http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Basically, the system is being upgraded, there was a post about it in the News and Announcement sections. Is there anything i can assist you with that you may require changed or updated? I can do it from our end if you need anything modified.

malawk

Reaction score
Could this issue be also affecting the email system...? I am desperately waiting for an email that is not arriving! I tested this by sending myself a test email from another (gmail) account to my x10 account. I'm using thunderbird. Nothing comes through! Lost...

btw, Can't log in in CP to check webmail either.

Thanks for assistance.
Andrew

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, those issues should not be affecting your hosting accounts email. What server are you on?

evo.evolve

Reaction score
Well what i want to do will take time, so i will just wait till its fixed to do it myself.

genealogy1

Reaction score
I can still FTP while the control panel is down for upgrade.

Correction:
I can still FTP while the ACCOUNT panel is down for upgrade.

Last edited:

pkmage

Reaction score
I cannot log in to the account panel OR cpanel. I'm trying cpanel.x10hosting.com and http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

Account Panel tells me I have an invalid email or password and when I try the "I forgot my password" function it says the email supplied is not registered. I know for a fact this is the email I used. I even have the initial confirmation email in my inbox.

And cpanel just does nothing... refreshes to the same login page.

If the free hosting is down at the moment, is there any way we can check on status so I know when I can resume building my site?

Thank you! :)

pkmage

Reaction score
The Stickied thread "Getting Signup error?? Read This First" should really be changed to "Getting Account Panel Error/Signup Error?"

I had to search for a while just to find out the account panel was down.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
@pkmage you dont go to cpanel.x10hosting.com you go to either yourdomain.com:2082 or yourdomain.com/cpanel.

flag tff

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem also but I have access to my cpanel which is fine.

Also had trouble accessing the support ticket area and contact us on the home page of x10hosting.com

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.