Can't login to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayfox

Reaction score
Woot.
Site up, I get the apache is working thing, but it won't let me login to cpanel.

Site: http://www.zayfox.co.cc/

My x10hosting.com/account tells me my username, and I've checked my password, but when I type the user and password into the cPanel login it says:
Login Attempt Failed!

YAY!

What's going on?

EDIT: I also tried the "recover password" thing. Typed in my username (all lowercase ofc.) Wow, that works wonders. >.> [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

Sonic2nd

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem as you. And it really stinks because I wanted to work on my webpage some more.

xH8TRx

Reaction score
Yup, I have the same issue. Others here are experiencing it too.

REBEL21

Reaction score
many people are having the same problem i excpect this i due to the cpanel bug x10 are trying to iron out all errors should be fixed by the new year, asccording to corey,
I hope everyone getsrid of these problems and happy new year,
Regards,
Jamie

cdelbomb

Reaction score
Recently, i've registered to x10hosting, 'cause i need a free hosting for a webpage. I have problems, 'cause i don't login in my account. I need to link my hosting account with my forum account. In this case, is the same account, but, i dont know what is my cPanel Account.

Help me please!!!

Note: I'm sorry for my English.

Zayfox

Reaction score
Recently, i've registered to x10hosting, 'cause i need a free hosting for a webpage. I have problems, 'cause i don't login in my account. I need to link my hosting account with my forum account. In this case, is the same account, but, i dont know what is my cPanel Account.

Help me please!!!

Note: I'm sorry for my English.

Same post as here? http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/93249-problems-link-cpanel-hosting-accounts.html

Yes, but what happened? It worked all of....two weeks or so ago.

Checked server status:
Absolut:HTTP Offline FTP Offline S-FTP Offline cPanel Offline S-cPanel Offline POP3 Offline S-POP3 Offline SMTP Offline SSH Offline
Cossacks:
HTTP Offline FTP Offline S-FTP Offline cPanel Offline S-cPanel Offline POP3 Offline S-POP3 Offline SMTP Offline SSH Offline

Yay.

istore_admin

Reaction score
All of you who are having cpanel issues it might have something to do with the upates that have been done to cpanel over the last couple of days and the implimenting of the new x10 site. Should be fixed over the next couple of days.

irishguy3m

Reaction score
I am also having problems logging in, but my site is also changed. Anytime I try to access a page, it shows a message that says:
Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server ...
just the old apache/cpanel is working, but I cant access anything or login

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem. The absolut server is down, so its just a matter of time. This has happened a couple of times now, and I usually just wait it out. It should be okay again by tomorrow.:lockd:

peacesam

Reaction score
Cpanel login kept saying error, I've tried to retrieve password twice already and hasn't gotten any email for over a week.

FTP login is incorrect either...whats going on?

Aboshan

Reaction score
I've not been able to log in my Cpanel since the problems on Stoli started, my main page and website are still down too. I wonder when this will be solved. I guess this is the price you pay for free hosting...

mrxp_anupam

Reaction score
i can always log in to the same.
Do one thing... Login to x10hosting.com with your id and check if your id is suspended due to some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.