Can't login to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodjs

Reaction score
I can't get into my account and I'm not sure what email I used. But when I do try my email "method@weebuild.biz" and enter the correct password, I get:
There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.

So i'm not sure whats wrong. I obviously was able to login to this forum with my accounts normal login using my username but if I try using my username "methodjs" with the correct password then I just get that it is invalid. Did my account get deleted? If so, why and can I get my files back?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Forum account, and portal accounts, always remain, but the actual hosting (cpanel) account would get removed if it is deemed inactive or ends up suspended for violating ToS.
Once hosting account is removed the data with it is removed as well.

I looked it up and your account was removed for inactivity, meaning you first did not log into the account panel for 30 days and got suspended for being inactive. The account was then sitting as suspended for 21 days with no action on your part before it was finally terminated.

methodjs

Reaction score
\
Forum account, and portal accounts, always remain, but the actual hosting (cpanel) account would get removed if it is deemed inactive or ends up suspended for violating ToS.
Once hosting account is removed the data with it is removed as well.

I looked it up and your account was removed for inactivity, meaning you first did not log into the account panel for 30 days and got suspended for being inactive. The account was then sitting as suspended for 21 days with no action on your part before it was finally terminated.
What the hell....you know how many important files I had on that account? Many important projects that are now all lost. That is NOT COOL AT ALL..that years worth of code lost. Yes, I was not active for a while but you guys should not have the right to just delete every ones work.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello methodjs,
On free hosting, backups are the sole responsibility of the customer, not x10's. We recommend that all our customers take their own backups. We explain our inactivity policies further in our Terms of Service.

http://x10hosting.com/terms said:
6. System Backups
Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the Terms outlined on this page.

We make this very clear at signup.

As your account has been terminated, I'm closing this thread; you may create a new account if you wish and restore any backups you may have.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.