Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Option 3

Votes: 190 83.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical

Reaction score
One seems the best to be because then you can't be held liable for lost damage if you give a fair warning, whereas with option #3 if you accidentally lose someone's data, then that person will be quite upset. As long as the date is announced beforehand, I don't see a problem with this option (aside the people who are on vacation as you mentioned).

DMacK

Reaction score
I voted for option 3, hopefully we will see a return in stability of the server after the wipe is completed.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I also think #3 is the best one, also I hope this solves everything.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If we do three, I'd still recommend people to their own backup. So I'm telling everyone right now BACK YOUR STUFF up!! :)

You wouldn't believe how many people don't have an e-mail address listed in cPanel. I will try to send an E-mail out though ;)

-Corey

::Edit

An E-mail has just went out with a link to this thread.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Server load is super high because of the amount of E-mails its sending out right now ;) You still have a few days either way to grab your stuff.

Hun-Ta

Reaction score
ok ive voted! and ive got a support ticket!

good luck x10 team!!

Articz

Reaction score
well ive gone for opt 3 does this mean i could open a ticket?? or will all account still be backed up as most of my site is backed up on my computer but the forums will need to be backed up.

anyways ill open up a ticket under the back up restore department

thax again for this corey

* EDIT *

Ticket Sent I Hope Thats Ok

Thanks Again

Last edited:

marcellosales

Reaction score
well as long as i get an account at the same hosting level as before my option is 3. I just want to have my account subdomain renamed... There's a ticket on the forum for 1 week already and no work on that :( Please, I need to rename the subdomain name... I'm going to be constantly working online on the website with my fellows... Do I still need to create a ticket, in case my option is 3????

Thank you...

Marcello

Last edited:

all iniquity

Reaction score
I voted for option number three but honestly, I don't care, if I need to back my stuff up then so be it. Please notify everyone by mass email what your doing so we know ahead of time, thanks guys.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Articz said:
well ive gone for opt 3 does this mean i could open a ticket?? or will all account still be backed up as most of my site is backed up on my computer but the forums will need to be backed up.

* EDIT *

Thanks Again
You have to open a ticket, otherways your account wont be backuped/restored.

Articz

Reaction score
aaorozco said:
Articz said:

* EDIT *

Thanks Again
You have to open a ticket, otherways your account wont be backuped/restored.

k thx for that aaorozco i sent my ticket out a minute ago and should be with you now

Thx Again

greattastic

Reaction score
Ticket sent :)

I think I'll back up my data tomorrow, I'm cleaning out all of the stuff I'm not using anymore today.

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but where's the post with the ad code? I redid my site last night and didn't think to save the code.

--edit--
I guess I'll have to readd the ads when my site comes back up :-\

Last edited:

elserge82

Reaction score
have some questions;
should I open a ticket from now ???
what is the URL in order to open a ticket??
what z ticket should contain as info??

sorry for these questions but it's better to be stupid than loosing my x10:D

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
3 is in my opinion the best one out of them all. It'll probably strand the people who are on vacation though, but you could always set the date for way in the future, like 2-3 weeks or something.

*didn't open ticket, will re-register if he feels like it later (no use for site atm, unless orbsydia decides to drop their forum attachment options)

dosworld

Reaction score
#1, it is the users responsibility to keep backups, if the user makes a backup their site will be back up in like 1 or 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.