Congratulations Obama!

kkenny

Reaction score
He has now over about 7 news networks, the projected nominee of the Democratic party.

Congrats Obama. Now for November's big election.

TarouSensei

Reaction score
My school is going to be nuts tomorrow. When we had a mock election, Obama got over 130 votes, compared to Hillary's 30ish and McCain's 28. This is at a small, private, conservative school, so seeing such a vote dispersal impressed me.

Seeing him with the dem's nomination will have most of his supporters at my school ecstatic.

kkenny

Reaction score
That's a really small school. Our school didn't have a mock election. Our speech and debate had a mock argument/debate -_-"

Anyways, this may be a clue that we may have our first non Caucasian president soon, because as we can already see, the Senate and House of Representatives have changed from Republican Dominate to Democratic Dominate, and you would assume that the White House would follow suite.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
HELL

EFFING

YES!

Dude You have NO IDEA how great this is for the US.. We need him! *over Clinton atleast*

xD

~Blaze

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And yet, this is just to narrow it down.
It will be him and McCain in the November election and the way the US works, McCain will win the Presidential election.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
And yet, this is just to narrow it down.
It will be him and McCain in the November election and the way the US works, McCain will win the Presidential election.

Yeah, i think the same

I live in Canada tho, lol.. so I have no say really..

kkenny

Reaction score
Heh, I really hate the republicans, especially in where I live. The repubs spoil the rich people by making taxes that make low income families barely surpass each day. It's really oppressing over here. And NCLB doesn't help either. The only reason why I want a democrat to win is because I want support for the middle and lower class, no NCLB, and maybe a few necessities that the rich people have every day. that would be very nice.

Scott B

Reaction score
But to tell the truth, I would even rather have Hillary as president than Obama.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The only reason why I want a democrat to win is because I want support for the middle and lower class, no NCLB, and maybe a few necessities that the rich people have every day. that would be very nice.

Do you think either party or ANY party cares about the poor or middle class? They have MILLIONS to just spend to waste fuel to travel on private planes all over the US ( or private buses ), cut down trees to hand out pamphlets ... then they stand on a stage somewhere and say they will change ( taxes for big oil, health care for the poor, save the environment )

I guess once I see one of these politicians actually follow through, I'll vote for one. If they want to save the environment - why did they just travel all over the US burning fuel and wasting paper / material for their election campaign? ... If they want to help the poor, why do they take a salary as President? Aren't they rich already? Why are we, the poor and needy - allowing the rich to take free money ( We, the American People ) are paying the rich to lead us. ( How does that really work anyway )

If the Governor of California can turn down a salary - so can Congress and our President ... then take that money that would of gone to them and give it back to the people ... or use it to save our schools, trees, health, etc.

Scott B

Reaction score
Haha I'm the poor and needy.
I completely agree.
Actually, I'm not ecstatic about any of the candidates

jammer2552

Reaction score
I simple quote will tell you why this stuff happens.

Power corrupts

The day a politician actually does something for the lower and middle classes is the day that I grow wings from my back.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
BOOO Go hilary =)

Lol I don't really care.

hillary_clinton_for_president_design.gif

GO OBAMA
NO NO MCCAIN
715px-Obama_08.svg.png

rlodge

Reaction score
No No Any of them. That's the problem in this country. Too many politicians in politics!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To be honest, i don't care either, I am just happy John Howard is no longer PM of Australia. :p