Constructive Review: Top 10 reviewers site will be added to my site

Nahid_hossain

Reaction score
Address : http://wap24.co.cc

Please remember it is a mobile web (wap 2.0) site and optimized for mobile phone screen.

10 best reviewers site url will be added to my site.

Last edited:

Calipe

Reaction score
Considering your website is optimized for a mobile device, its layout is simple and easy for anyone to understand, perspicuous is the appropriate term to use. I do have one suggestion though, clicking on the "guestbook" link, one is taken to a visually unpleasant page. I would recommend changing the color combination as black, red, and green do not go well together in the context in which you used them. That arrangement violates every color theory there is, and is on the contrary, a vivid example of faulty color coexistence.
Browsing through the rest of the website I found useful information and points of interest. It is my believe someone will certainly find that place informative.
This extremely short review depicts an honest opinion from an unbiased source. It is your choice whether to accept and apply my suggestion, or choose to ignore it...don't worry my feelings won't be hurt in any way. I'm stoical like that ;)

tittat

Reaction score
As far as mobile is concerned the site is simple and nice.I will try to review the page from my mobile later.

sunils

Reaction score
As far as mobile is concerned, as the others said, its a good site. You menu arrangement is also nice and it will be good for navigation on mobile.

Below is the difficulty that i faced in your site.
(1)Your guestbook colors are not nice, even for the mobile.
(2)the status for the skype etc was not working. I just tried with my yahoo id and it said.. "xxx" is and the status picture was not displaying.
(3)the Cool Mobile Sites page was empty.

P.S:- I used IE to review your site. will try in mobile once i get GPRS connection.

Nahid_hossain

Reaction score
thank you for all your reviews.

*Guestbook color combination is due to mixture of previous non-css based site and applying new css to it. Not only color, it is spam friendly too. Thanks I'm going to build new guestbook. Give me a suggestion, what should I use, "captcha code" or "login required" for guestbook?

*Cool mobile sites section construction is in progress.

*Thank you I will fix the IM Status section

What about the main site's color combination? Any better idea? What about "Users' Downloads" section?

Any honest opinion will be appreciated, I wont mind even in criticism.

Last edited: