Continued from "Site Clarification"

interne3

Reaction score
Continued from: https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/site-clarification.191868/

Anyway, @leafypiggy I agree. BitDefender said Malware Site because I accidentally hosted badware without realizing it, but removed it immediately after I realized. However, BitDefender knew about it before. I removed it, so it keeps that record. Not sure how to get it out, except by getting a new domain. But, however, I do not get what a XHS is and what getting XHS'd means. If anyone could explain, I would appreciate it very much!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I misspoke. An XSS is a Cross-Site-Scripting (X= cross) attack. It's when someone is able to inject malicious javascript into your website (malware).

BitDefender should have an option to recheck your website, but in all honesty, no one is going to see any errors or warnings when they go to visit your website. It's not that big of a deal. Just be careful about what you upload to our servers. We have a lot of precautions against illegal stuff.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say no. If you're making money from your site, you might want to look into registering it as a business for tax purposes... but other than that...