Country Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebir2

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently moved back from Switzerland to the UK, and when I attempt to log into my account I receive the message

Halt! Who goes there?
We've detected that you are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from United Kingdom while your account was registered from Switzerland

However I can't access the help centre since my account is frozen.

Please could you unfreeze my account?

Thanks

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Please could you unfreeze my account?
issue is x10hosting's firewall around the IP's country code your account was registered with - your current IP's country code must be the same when you sign-in to your account

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi bluebir2,

Please could you try again? This should now be sorted. :)

Thank you,

esmidx10

Reaction score
Hi a found this discusion because i have a same problem. I created my account in UK and when i came back to Czech republic it is not possible to sign in. Can I ask for access to my account again please ?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score

illustr4

Reaction score
hello, i have the same problem. i just moved from italy to portugal and i can't access my account. what can i do please?

caffein6

Reaction score
Hi, I got a restricton for the same reason, trying to access from Italy instead of UK as usual.
Is there a way to solve this issue in a way that I can access from both countries? Many thanks, Salvatore.

taiutix1

Reaction score
Hi, I got the same restriction.
This is the message:
Halt! Who goes there?
We've detected that you are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from Italy while your account was registered from Switzerland

I live in Italy but I work for a big company which have different european proxies.
Could you help me to access from Italy?
Could I access from both countries?

Thank you,
Filippo

Status
Not open for further replies.