Cpanel missing website

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilnech

Reaction score
Logged in. Found myself at X10Hosting Basics which is missing my website, although my domain is still there and also my database. I can access on ftp all files. Trying to switch to Cpanel V3 shows on screen in top left corner a 0 and Cpanel does not load even after page refresh. Waited some time on this, decided to get some help here....

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The basic panel would say there's no website if it wasnt created using basic, if you for instance uploaded the website through ftp.

I have switched your account over to cpanel x3 theme (full cpanel), and I'll alert admin about the issue to do so yourself from the portal.

rblxssx1

Reaction score
The basic panel would say there's no website if it wasnt created using basic, if you for instance uploaded the website through ftp.

I have switched your account over to cpanel x3 theme (full cpanel), and I'll alert admin about the issue to do so yourself from the portal.
Can you do the same for my account? Mine has the exact same issue.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you do the same for my account? Mine has the exact same issue.
I have switched your account over as well. I've also been told admin is working on it so hopefully should be resolved fairly quick so you can change yourself again.

mydatael

Reaction score

Can you do this to mine? I desperately need cpanel but I have the issue

emilnech

Reaction score
Thank you for solving switching issue.
Regarding website in x10Hosting Basic, if website contains also a wordpress installation made a long time ago with softaculous apps installer, should it appear?
PS. noticed a naming issue for SpamAssasin in cPanel X3: "Spam Assasin™". I checked with IE10.

Status
Not open for further replies.