cPanel not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

colaintworld

Reaction score
cPanel of level server is not working. can't login to cpanel directly. when i navigate to level login then cpanel login page doesnt comes but instead of it x10hosting login page comes. when i login to that, it say's login successful, redirecting to CP, like this it happens many time. but cpanel never comes.
please help with this.
sorry for bad english.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@colaintworld9, could you please check there are no firewalls/routers/proxies/etc in place that could be blocking port 2083? Many workplaces and schools do this.

@jfrancis79, if you cannot login through the SSO login, please ensure you are either using your email address or username (afnme) to login. If you still cannot login, you may want to try send an I Forgot My Password request through the link provided. The SSO login is needed to count inactivity, a central login between all 3 servers, and for various other features.

loscon

Reaction score
Same problem here. After entering correct details into login page I get a blank white screen with a small number 6 in the top left corner. Have tried several times on two seperate pc's so don't think its down to anything I'm doing wrong.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
After you enter your account details then receive only a 'line of one or more numbers'

click on the 'RELOAD' (or BACK or ...) for your browser - to get to cPanel

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
I have the same issue but can get around it, like blister pointed out, just a minor aggrivation :)

colaintworld

Reaction score
@Dead-i
i checked my firewall port none of the port related to website,server, or anyother web related are blocked.
by the way you must check out cPanel data, logs, errors maybe this type of problem occur from your side.
if i am only the person that can't login to cPanel then why other user's (tropicalfish4um, bdistler, loscon, velden, jfrancis79,) also having problem loging to cPanel like me.

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
I didnt say i couldnt get there at all, just that the same issue exists for me. not sure what the issue is but as long as i can get there someway, i figure leave well enough alone. Sometimes stirring something too much makes it really stink :confused:

Sakimabear

Reaction score
I have to admit, I am having the same issues also. When I login first I see "10" in the upper corner, I hit the "f5" key, reload the page and a few secs later the cpanel comes up. I am on vox by the way. A little annoyance but easy work around.

colaintworld

Reaction score
hello friends.
do support me please. if u'll not thn none of this staff member will help us for this cPanel issue.:(o_O>:)

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
Its not that im not supporting you colaintworld its just that i complain enough as it is, can you not get to your Cpanel at all !!
At the moment my site is running A+ so i hate to rock the boat over tis minor thing, to me at least, unless your CPanle is totally unaccessable by any means.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have notified an admin, with access to the code in particular, about this

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
NOT "Fixed" FOR ME I have the SAME ISSUE still

Last time I received a white page with just the number [ 10 ] - before browser reload

Status
Not open for further replies.