CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

I am running a free account "tomnoble5.x10hosting.com" for a client of mine. Our website has been down for a number of days now, apparently due to forum inactivity (although I log in every week). However I have finally managed to get through the method of unsuspending my own account, there is no link to my cpanel.

My client and I are considering moving to another hosting company now, after the recent downtime so I need access to the CPanel so I can download all of my site and the databases that are linked to it. Until the moment that I actaully point the domain names at the new name servers I do need my site back up and running though.

Can you please look into this for me? In addition to this, get back to me with the following:

A working CPanel URL for my account
Links so I can download all of my site
Ensure that PHPMyAdmin is working so I can download my database
The FTP address for your servers (if they have changed)

Kind Regards

Tom Noble

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'll look into this further when I get home, where I can actually access stuff.
There may be a problem with the account.
Be aware though that this will be a few hours from now.

Last edited:

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
Have you had any luck with my account. I need to get this active again, it has been down for far to long and I need to get this onto a new hosting server ASAP.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry but I've had no luck, but there is indeed a problem with the account.
It appears as it does not exist on the server.

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi, Ok well that would be a problem then. Is there anyway you can get it back? Im presuming you keep backups? I need all of the content off of there e.g the SQL Database, the full contents of the site. Where do I go from here? Regards Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.