Credit Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
By any chance whether Rep Club (though closed now) is considered as cheating.

Yes. As rep is suppose to be given for doing something good, and because you get credits for rep given, it is a cheating way to gain free credits for gaining rep for just joining a "club".

Number7

Reaction score
Dang cheaters. Well, i'm surely not on the list since i don't know what the credits are even for :nuts:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
why not put a lock so if there account is not linked or they are less than a week old, they can't transfer there default 150 credits(if they post and stuff and get, lets say 200 credits, then can transfer that 50 credits, but they have to meet the requirement to be allowd to transfer the base 150 credits)

rosgar

Reaction score
Ohhh... this is new. Well, I think they are too impatient to post and so to earn credits fast, they do it illegally.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
You're being way more generous than I would be if I was in your situation. They would have been banned by IP subnet without a second chance.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Banning IP subnets aren't a good thing to do after a while. All of us don't have Static IP addresses. Like me, my IP address usually changes once a week, or once every time the DSL Central Office forces a connection reset, depending on how I have things set here. If they were to ban a subnet that my DSL central office happens to allocate and I get that subnet, I'd probably wake up one day to see a "You're BANNED!!!!!!!!" notice on my screen. So yeah it works, but not after a few months of the ban being there...

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
When I read the thread title, I thought it was about credit cards. Some people just need to gain some common sense and regrow a brain cell or two.

Chris73

Reaction score
Banning IP subnets aren't a good thing to do after a while. All of us don't have Static IP addresses. Like me, my IP address usually changes once a week, or once every time the DSL Central Office forces a connection reset, depending on how I have things set here. If they were to ban a subnet that my DSL central office happens to allocate and I get that subnet, I'd probably wake up one day to see a "You're BANNED!!!!!!!!" notice on my screen. So yeah it works, but not after a few months of the ban being there...

There are ways of making bans stick. ;)

alid1712

Reaction score
I'm proud to have only one account. Seriously thinking about it creating a lot of accounts and steps to do is so waste of time and greedy..:eek4:

gateway

Reaction score
Can any of you guys tell me where one can find the potential banned list. Cause I think they can be some misunderstanding here and protesting back can maybe help those who where mistaken for cheaters.

Sohail

Reaction score
I have heard about this. And i know the main member who obtained a lot of credits through this. Well good for me that i have been a hardworking person and have earned my credits instead of making other accounts to get them. I knew x10 would find out if i did something like that and i wouldn't even think of it :).

I hope everyone else can take this as a warning and actually obtain your credits legally.

satheesh

Reaction score
Try to post more post to get credits.
I am also trying to Get Credits for My Website.

Jesse

Reaction score
Maybe Corey can show up the list so they will know?

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Maybe Corey can show up the list so they will know?
They'll know if they cheated.
Can any of you guys tell me where one can find the potential banned list. Cause I think they can be some misunderstanding here and protesting back can maybe help those who where mistaken for cheaters.
Corey's not just guessing which people are cheating. It's easy for him and other staff to look and see where people's credits came from.

satbir

Reaction score
Yes. As rep is suppose to be given for doing something good, and because you get credits for rep given, it is a cheating way to gain free credits for gaining rep for just joining a "club".

I had posted the message about the validity of rep club when they were started but there was no response and these were allowed to continue.

Anyway I think I have 5 rep through that. Please remove the credits for the same.

kkenny

Reaction score
I hope those 5 people step up, seriously, why would you cheat for "internet credits" when this is supposed to be a support forum for x10Hosting? I mean, is it all worth it cheating to get a domain and then getting kicked out for cheating the system?

Earn your credits don't be lazyy ;]

figu120

Reaction score
I hope that if they are legal if the good points as well but I just took in the forum

intertec

Reaction score
I found out Lonue Technologies got banned. Maybe it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.