Do you remember which game you played first ????

whitebus

Reaction score
@whitebus: Double post is bad but triple post is just rude. Please use "Edit" button next time. It's located on the bottom right of your post. Thank you.

sorry, it took me a while to get around to reading these posts. i'll try to be more considerate in the future.
great topic though, the nostalgia moments were wonderful.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh my word this is going to make me feel old..

The first video game I played was pong, but it took a while for technology to tear me away from the pinball tables.

wongers

Reaction score
i think mine was Magic Land Dizzy on the old 386, im sure we had a commodore 64 but i cant really remember it that well, then after Magic Land Dizzy was my NES ^_^

jdawg2k

Reaction score
Believe it or not I actually have a functioning NES still
i think mine was Magic Land Dizzy on the old 386, im sure we had a commodore 64 but i cant really remember it that well, then after Magic Land Dizzy was my NES ^_^

cheezo

Reaction score
its tekken :D

this is what i played the first

Last edited:

jdawg2k

Reaction score
i LOVE pinball! My uncle has a pinball machine!
Oh my word this is going to make me feel old..

The first video game I played was pong, but it took a while for technology to tear me away from the pinball tables.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

when i was like 5 or i played it, my leg jumping as mario jumped :D
yes i remember. my first game is super mario

bfpower

Reaction score
I remember Frogger on the 8088, but I'm pretty sure before that it was Missile Command or Yar's Revenge. Donkey Kong for Atari was one of the first ones too.

gamergirl

Reaction score
I can't remember if it was either the Oregon Trail, Crash Bandicoot, or Spyro.

jmjatlanta

Reaction score
Hangman on the TRS80 Model II. I remember inserting the 8" disk and pressing the "Boot" button to load it.

I then progressed to the Timex-Sinclair 1500 (no, not the 1000!) and loaded Frogger from an audio cassette using the family's cassette player.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Well, the first video game I played was Super Mario Bros on Nintendo Entertainment System. I still like playing this game, but the console is lying broken in my home. The gamepad buttons have come off and the cartridge does not plug in properly.