Domain Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bren2k5

Reaction score
Right now when I try to park my domain it says it's already configured. Do I have to wait for the domain host to switch over to x10hosting? I put in x10hosting's nameservers yesterday..

http://clan-eor.net - my site

Any help?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, if you have the domain added as a addon domain or anything like that already, you'll have to remove that before adding it as a parked domain. Also, it doesn't seem that you added it as your main domain, but if you have, ensure you change it back to a x10hosting sub-domain and then try adding it as a parked domain again.

bren2k5

Reaction score
Nvm.. think I'm getting this.. hopefully ^-^ Keep topic open though.

Last edited:

magicalmiracles

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue, I accidentally changed my main domain to my free co.cc, when in reality I should have just parked the domain in my CPanel.

Now I'm facing the same issue, where it claims it's already configured but it's not listed as a parked domain. Any admin, please help :(

bren2k5

Reaction score
I get this error when trying to change Main Domain: 1E9F63B0

Parking:

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: clan-eor.net is already configured.

Addon:

Error from park wrapper: clan-eor.net is already configured.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
gonna escalate as it can't be handled by community, and unfortunately I can not from where I am right now either.

You should be able to see the ticket in your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.