dude

wrath99

Reaction score
my site has gotten suspended for inactivity 2 times in the last 2 days on the 25th and the 26th WTF

moiety

Reaction score
Wow! That's world-class inactivity! I salute you sir. Do you have any tips for the merely lazy? I consider myself a gifted amateur, but am always looking for ways to raise my game.

ah-blabla

Reaction score
This, seriously, is the most commonly recurring topic theme. Make sure you browse the forums quickly to make sure your log in registers with the system, meaning you won't get blocked. If you just login and leave straight away, the visit isn't necessarily registered, and the system thinks you haven't logged in in ages.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Also it is important to know that forum logins are the only ones that can reset the inactivity timer.

It doesn't matter if you visit cPanel or account panel daily, if you do NOT login to the forums your account will be flagged as inactive and get suspended.

Also you need to make sure you login to the forums prior to un-suspending your account, or just after, to avoid having the system flag you as inactive again on the next check.

PicTech1

Reaction score
my site has gotten suspended for inactivity 2 times in the last 2 days on the 25th and the 26th WTF

Well, at leats now I know it isn't just mine... I thought I was going crazy as I have had to unsuspend at least twice this week, even after having posted in the forums ......hopefully I wont have to do it again tomorrow

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you shouldn't be

Also as you might have seen in the news the new limit is 31 one days starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
^ Didn't know that. Going to read the news now. Also It would be worthing playing the games for a while as well

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

If you are logging in to the forums a minimum of once every month and are still getting suspended for inactivity, you may be interested in reviewing the following page on my website to make sure you are doing everything correctly:

http://parkzer.co.cc/x10hosting.php?id=inactivity#2