Failed Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

thofal

Reaction score
Hello x10hosting

My account shows no record of being suspended, yet I can't manage to log in to Cpanel or FTP.
Can you take a look and see if anything is out of order?

Thank you

Regards
Falconieri Thomas

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is on chopin, Check the status here --> http://status.x10hosting.com/

Most probably your account is one of the accoutns which are not transferred correctly. HAve patience.

thofal

Reaction score
OK thanks, i'll standby and i'll check the status on regular bases to see when all transfers have been completed.

Regards

siva.shanmukh

Reaction score
I am not even able to login into forum. Is that because of the chopin transfer?
user:eek:rthotop

I had this acc before orthotop. But because I wanted orthotop as user name, I stopped using this acc and made the other acc. That orthotop acc happened to be on chopin.

Can some one kindly tell me if the inaccessibility is because of the transfer of acc of chopin server or something else.

Also can some one tell me how to remove one acc as I just read in this thread that one person should not have two acc.

I have some important data on the chopin acc. Any idea how long it is going to take? I have seen status.x10hosting.com. No time estimate has been presented there.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
we can delete one for you, just request it from the proper forum account.

You should still be able to login here at the forums with the account orthotop even though your hosting account fails currently.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
orthotop still shows as a valid Forum username, with a cPanel account attached to it.

The Chopin situation should have nothing to do with your Forum account.

Are you sure you are using the correct password? Have you tried using the "Forgot Password" feature?

orthotop

Reaction score
I am extremely sorry for having troubled you. The forgot password option worked and I am able to use the orthotop acc now.

Kindly delete the acc with which I made the previous post. (siva.shanmukh can be deleted)

Thanks a ton for the immediate response.

What about the chopin issue? Can you guys give a rough idea as to when the acc might be accessible. I had my code backed up and am able to work on my localhost for the time being. I just wanted a small SQL dump to submit a report. Thanks

Last edited:

orthotop

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Its ok if you can't give the ETA. But is there some amount of time you are sure that it won't be done by? Something like: Are you sure it won't be up by next x days or something like that? That ways I can atleast tell my prof, that i can't submit my report for the next x days.

Pleas let me know if you are sure of some such x.

Thanks for the concern.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Its ok if you can't give the ETA. But is there some amount of time you are sure that it won't be done by? Something like: Are you sure it won't be up by next x days or something like that? That ways I can atleast tell my prof, that i can't submit my report for the next x days.

Pleas let me know if you are sure of some such x.

Thanks for the concern.

Total of 2000 account have to transfer... 1 account is taking aproximatly 4-5 minute..

Now you can calculate the x ;)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
believe Corey did mention a few days total, which isn't a very precise time frame.
One of those days have gone by since he said it I think, so if all goes well all (or at least the majority) accounts should be done by middle of next week I guess, note though that is just a guess.

orthotop

Reaction score
Sure,

That much of a guess will help. Thanks once again. I will tell my prof the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.