ForMoney Review Flash Site Please

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I have been using a program called wix that I found a day or so ago. Today I finished the site on my spare time.

The site is located at...
http://formoney.foreverything.co.cc/hello.htm

It is a beta site for a referral gifting program, that enables members to make up to $ 1,940.00 from 1 referral over a period of time.

Well, please comment on it, tell me what you like and what you don't like about it. You can't signup for the referral program yet, (also costs 5 USD)...but when the site is ready x10hosting, will be the first community to hear about it. Above that, 5 members are going to be given a trial for the program....more on that later.

Please, tell me what you like, and what you don't like about it. This is a ...amatures...(myself)......"business" site. Honesty will be greatly appreciated, though PLEASE do not comment on the referral program itself, but on the theme of the site and things like that. Thankyou.

----
I am aware the signup link does not work..(this is a beta).
I am aware that a forum for users to post payment proof is a really good idea, to help our credibilty. So please do not say anything regarding those last 3 lines above this.

Thankyou, From John Klyne.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
PLEASE do not comment on the referral program itself, but on the theme of the site and things like that.

It's a Joomla! template so if I can't review the content what else is there to be reviewed.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a Joomla! template so if I can't review the content what else is there to be reviewed.

yeah you are right

foreverything.co.cc is a joomla template...
but this is not...

http://formoney.foreverything.co.cc/hello.htm
It is a flash template, made from the programs on WiX.

This is the site I want reviewed if that is possible?...unless that link is leading to something other then what it leads to on my computer...?

Feel free to comment on the content on this as well if you like.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i'm not that all crazy about the design
and the icons that keep spinning make the site look un-attractive and un-professional and make it look like all the other sites that try to make money

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So what do you suggest I can do to the site...to make it appealing for everyone but then not seem like we are just trying to make money, because that is really not what I had in mind.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That black text on the red background is KILLING MY EYES! As a matter of fact that red background is killing my eyes.

For menu buttons that big text inside is quite small.

site look un-attractive and un-professional

I agree. It's far from professional looking site.

I don't suggest anything because there is nothing I can do to make it look better. I would have to make it from skratch and that costs :biggrin:

Sorry but the link http://formoney.foreverything.co.cc/hello.htm didn't work when I looked the first time so I went to foreverything.co.cc.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
...I should restart this entire site then...I guess.....and starting from scratch..well from a different program, if anything.

Thankyou for your comments.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's a tip. If you want to make professional looking business site, forget about Flash. Flash is for designer sites, portfolios, games... If you want professional looking business site use simple clean (preferable white) design.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Flash is slow on my browser which is even Chrome! Although its nice graphics

gptsven

Reaction score
Here's a tip. If you want to make professional looking business site, forget about Flash. Flash is for designer sites, portfolios, games... If you want professional looking business site use simple clean (preferable white) design.

good tip

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Extremely good tip. Just forget about flash. There probably shouldn't even be a single flash thing on your entire site. Well, ok, flash has it's uses. But, when you build a site design, think of it as illustrating an 8.5x11 sheet of paper that stands verticly on end. The rest of the space on your site that isn't inside of your sheet of paper should be used as a background. Like for example, take this forum. You see that all the content is surrounded by a black rectangle. Out side of that rectangle are stripes, just plain stripes that are not meant to be content but just a filler for the rest of the browser window. You SHOULD NOT fill up the browser window with content, just make a rectangle, put all yout content in there, and make sure to leave some empty background space around the rectangle to refresh the eyes.

Another thing to keep in mind is that most people don't have a large a screen as you do. I have a 15.4" monitor and on your site I get a scroll bar at the bottom of the browser window to scroll from left to right so that I can see your whole page. That is NOT good. Visitors should only have to scroll down, NOT from side to side. That is another reason not to use flash, flash does not resize easily for different screen sizes. If you changed the size to be easily viewable by someone with a 15.4" monitor, it would look tiny on a really large wide screen. If you use conventional .css along with more php or asp or what not to design your site instead, you will be able to make your site auto resize for different screen sizes, like what most good sites do.

The red on your site is not good, it is too bright. Bright colors should only be used as accents, not as the main site color. Why not try to use a shade of green for your main color? That is not nearly so bright if you pick some thing pale like a leaf grean.

Just keep in mind, please don't feel compelled to undo all your hard work. You just asked me for my opinion and I'm just giving it to you.:biggrin:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I appreciate the opinions you are all giving me. Thankyou for that....if anyone else can keep on commenting it would be nice, I am actually taking notes on the main points on some of the points....

Well thankyou for your honesty.....
Could I ask a question, there is a site, ezycashgifts.com ....trying to get a program that offers those services....if they are making money, and helping others make money as well....anyone know of the specific program they are using for the site?...

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, I do not know much about those kinds of internet scams. But generally, they don't work.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, I do not know much about those kinds of internet scams. But generally, they don't work.

Okay, what if I said, you can go to youtube and have thousands of videos of people advertising their account?...and maybe showing the payment proof?...then would you be willing to try it?...I know I would.