forum account delete

ricmetal

Reaction score
PLEASE
i dnt understand why a freaking delete button isn't an easy thing to find, or exist.
im able to register on a forum, i should be able to unregister...
please delete my forum account and i would appretiate to know when its done

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Juts wait for a month and you'll eventually be suspended. After that they'll delete it themselves. That's how I understood it.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You can request that your hosting account may be deleted in the free hosting section. Simply state that you have all your backups and needed files, and voila, an account manager will pass by and delete your hosting account.

- xav0989

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Juts wait for a month and you'll eventually be suspended. After that they'll delete it themselves. That's how I understood it.

You can request that your hosting account may be deleted in the free hosting section. Simply state that you have all your backups and needed files, and voila, an account manager will pass by and delete your hosting account.

- xav0989

Guys, the original poster is asking about the forum account, not the hosting account...

lorendor5

Reaction score
I have asked several times for my FORUM account to be deleted (for obvious reasons... my email as my username was a mistake), and am about to go on a spamming rampage to hopefully further my cause along.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have asked several times for my FORUM account to be deleted (for obvious reasons... my email as my username was a mistake), and am about to go on a spamming rampage to hopefully further my cause along.
In your case you might actually have a good enough reason to get your user name changed, although I can not do it as I'm not an administrator of the forums.

Have you tried asking for a nick change or just deletion?

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Hi pinchies,

Your reason is an acceptable reason to get your forum username changed; I believe I have seen it done before for this reason. However, I don't think you would get to pick a new one, the @gmail.com would simply be removed. If you go on a spamming rampage, I will ban you. It won't help your cause at all.

- Adam

Last edited: