Forum changes? Bugs?

taha116

Reaction score
So i think ive noticed allot of the changes on the forum but ive noticed some odd bugs as well.. firstly my account shows duplicates of awards and somehow i have gotten them all at the same time, some people who are way more active then me it says they are .0% active. wierd stuff ya know.

Also just a suggestion while were reporting issues why dont you change the term "Thank" under everypost into a button that goes with the rest?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think this is just a first step in installing it and I believe Cory is working hard on it. In other words the system is not finished and I know that cos there's no official information about it jet. Just be patient.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, I noticed that.

Also, I just learned that Corey has mass log-out everyone powers.

-hides under the desk-

No, he only restarted mySQL. I asked what happened as I got errors in the support suit and got logged out xD

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now I'm the most popular, you the most active and jtwhite community :eek:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I had the Activity Award a minute ago. Now I have the Community Award :p

Edit: I bet the administrators are just working on the script and it's causing it to rapidly change.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I had the Activity Award a minute ago. Now I have the Community Award :p

Edit: I bet the administrators are just working on the script and it's causing it to rapidly change.

It seems like it's rapidly changing because the stats aren't being updated in real time, so everytime a new member is recognized and is added to the ranking list, the entire awards holders change.

That was the case when I had the Most Popular award - vigge_sWe wasn't even listed on the rankings page at that time.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems like it's rapidly changing because the stats aren't being updated in real time, so everytime a new member is recognized and is added to the ranking list, the entire awards holders change.

That was the case when I had the Most Popular award - vigge_sWe wasn't even listed on the rankings page at that time.

Ah that must be it, because it told me there was no data about me some 10 mins ago

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
adamparkzer said:

Ah. Makes sense now :p