Forum game <King of the hill>

LHVWB

Reaction score
I throw rotten tomartoes through your flawed shield, causing you to run away because of the stink.

The hill is mine!

LHVWB

Reaction score
I throw books at you until you are completely covered, I then sit on top of the pile of books on top of the hill.

The hill is mine!

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I shoot the books down with a cannonball and you fall off, then I shoot Zdroyd and now I have the hill.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I call forth a cockatrice/basilisk and kill you with its stare. Now I have a mythological creature guarding me. *YAY* I'm being protected by a Medusa-like thing! I am virtually unstopable now. Only if you had mirrored glasses, and a snake catcher...

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Unforunately I don't, but I use a fan to blast you and your protectors away, I take the hill, with my fan circling around blastin the surrounding area to protect me.

kkenny

Reaction score
I make my own hill and point and laugh at you guys fighting over that hill.

megaman4278

Reaction score
I push kkenny of his new hill since there wasn't any protection over the new one, and then claim it as my own.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I push kkenny of his new hill since there wasn't any protection over the new one, and then claim it as my own.

Using my fancy Administrator powers, I ban you. Unable to come back, the hill is empty and taken over by the force of x10. :) Hail to Corey!

USER.1

Reaction score
After I manage to slow the earths rotation using a system of strategically placed gyroscopes, thus creating a 32 hour day, causing everyone to become disoriented and develop irregular sleeping habits.
During your state of drowsiness, Mr montana, me and my team of evil deliquents sneak up behind your force and dispose of them all quietly with knives. Stealth style. No one will find the remains, and no one knows I have the hill now.
Safe.
To be even safer I construct a few thousand identical decoy hills and locate my headquarters on one of the decoys.
There's no way to tell which hill is the original.
Who knows, maybe I demolished the original so no one can have it.
Like looking for a needle in a haystack........ without the needle!

Happy hunting.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I find a new hill and claim me the king of the hill.

zapperpost

Reaction score
Being a Greek Mythology fan, I hire Odysseus and have him shoot you down with his arrows, for 100 drachmas each. Then I hire the Argonauts to protect me. That's not all. With the villagers of Erebus, they construct a replication of the Wall of Troy around the hill. Building a moat around the wall, Scylla and the Argo protects the outside. Medusa, the mortal Gorgon, patrols outside the walls. Cerberus, rented from Hades for 50,000 drachmas, protects the gate. With the many fortresses in Troy, their huge advantage inside the walls, and having a huge army, I can say I'm fully protected.
• Fortresses (count 6)
• The Argonauts
• Scylla
• The Argo
• Trojan Walls
• Trojan Army
• The Trojan Horse (we already have it, so you can't fool us)
• Erebus' Villagers
• Moat of the Mideval
• Medusa
• Cerberus

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I dig a large tunnel under everything, and kill you. I keep your armies, but I am the new king of the hill!

zapperpost

Reaction score
I play the Can-Can on the piano for Hades and Charon, and come back to life. Then, I come back with Orpheus, and on his lyre, he plays so well that you jump off the Wall of Troy and kill yourself. Now I have my Mini-Troy back!
Improvements:
• The ground is sealed with adamantine, which is the material used for Tartarus' doors.
• Orpheus, an Argonaut, is now helping me!
• The Erebus villagers reinforce the surroundings with adamantine.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I happen to be the only person seeding a file to you on Utorrent, and I deside to stop seeding the file.

This causes you to leave the hill in order to find another torrent for the same download...

The_hill_is_mine_[torrent]

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
There's still hills since you destroyed the old hills. I claim the tallest hill left.