Forum game <King of the hill>

zapperpost

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMG! Zdroyd is stalking me! He knows about my Mininova account! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Laugh out loud. I've isolated the torrents with one seeder. Is it that WYSIWYG Web Builder 5 I was going to submit to F-Secure for a full check? Is it Advanced Windows Care V2 Pro with an illegal licence key that I was going to report to IOBit. (Hey, I'm not a pirate. I just seed stuff. I don't actually use them. Have you noticed I seed avast! antivirus, but I use Kaspersky Internet Security?)
lol

Advancing the speed of tectonic plates, I create a new hill and seal any possible earthquakes with Orpheus's lyre. At least I still have a mini-Troy.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since you started page 13 of this thread, you die and your defences explode because 13 is unlucky. I now have the hill.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I walk up, and politely ask for the hill. You say "yes", and so I say "thankyou". The hill is mine.

c00ster

Reaction score
I hire a magician to turn you into Wile E. Coyote, and as soon as you run off chasing after that rascally roadrunner, I casually walk my butt to the top of the hill. Long live the KING!!!

megaman4278

Reaction score
I make a mirage hill that is higher than the one you own, c00ster. As you are amazed by the seemingly bigger hill, you approach it and try to claim it for your own. While being frustrated at the mirage, I sneak behind you and stand on top of the real hill, laughing at you. :lol:

c00ster

Reaction score
Foiled again! Humiliated by the greed that made me lose the first hill, I recall that magician and pay him to make you disappear. He then manifests as a dragon and guards the hill once I retake it.

megaman4278

Reaction score
As I scheme in this parallel dimension which I have been banished to by your magician lackey, I find a small hole. A portal if you will, which led to the outside world. Lucky me, it led right to the top of the hill. With a bit of tinkering with the laws of physics and such, I use the rip inbetween the two dimensions to suck you and your dragon, and I get out.

Why didn't I include the magician you ask? 'Cause he can probably bust you out of that parallel dimension! :hahano: So I kill the darn guy and make sure no traces of his magic are found. :naughty: :lol:

LHVWB

Reaction score
I use my super moderator powers to bring a nuclear strike down on the hill, I then go to another hill and claim it, the hill is mine! :biggrin:

kkenny

Reaction score
I don't take the hill because I have free entertainment watching you guys try to take it.

zapperpost

Reaction score
According to Buddhist/Hindu beliefs, I reincarnate and wait for 18 years before I can officially be free. Since you are an x10 Elder, you die after 18 years. I know you are only 36 though. The theory of no existence proved to be right, but only correct when either the universe pops like a soap bubble or crunches in the Big Crunch. Taking advantage of this discovery, I invent the Time Machine with the power of Nuclear Batteries and the PHP Fusion Content Management System with the Time Machine and Nuclear Battery Infusions.

I go back in time and kill oiwio before Smith6612 uses his tank in Page 1 of this forum. I stall the tank by replacing the fuel with Vegetable Oil for Faster Frying one day before Smith6612 used the tank. Then I:
Being a Greek Mythology fan, I hire Odysseus and have him shoot you down with his arrows, for 100 drachmas each. Then I hire the Argonauts to protect me. That's not all. With the villagers of Erebus, they construct a replication of the Wall of Troy around the hill. Building a moat around the wall, Scylla and the Argo protects the outside. Medusa, the mortal Gorgon, patrols outside the walls. Cerberus, rented from Hades for 50,000 drachmas, protects the gate. With the many fortresses in Troy, their huge advantage inside the walls, and having a huge army, I can say I'm fully protected.
• Fortresses (count 6)
• The Argonauts
• Scylla
• The Argo
• Trojan Walls
• Trojan Army
• The Trojan Horse (we already have it, so you can't fool us)
• Erebus' Villagers
• Moat of the Mideval
• Medusa
• Cerberus

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I take the hill because you rolled an unlucky number (lololololololololol etc :D) and you died. I claim the hill.

Dahlriku

Reaction score
I strike a magically impenetrable piece of armor with a dagger that will penetrate any armor creating a vortex that i will use to jump into the dimension of the GM, stab him, proclaim my self the GM and turn the hill to ice, close the vortex, and will my self to the top of the hill.

</D and D Referances>

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
What?

I send a bunny rabbit to mess with your affairs, and while you are distracted with the ketchup, I attack you from behind with a huge sword, driving you away from the hill. I claim the hill, the hill is mine! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I claim the top of the crater making my crater rim the tallest hill on Earth.