Forum game <King of the hill>

LHVWB

Reaction score
Ah, but Smith6612 also created a time paradox by knowing about the time paradox, this means that you go insane because you think that the hill was created by its mother which was effected by like2program. And then you realise that what I said makes no sense so you could completely mad. ;)

I claim the hill, the hill is mine! :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately for verbsite, I had understood everything he said and he was then ejected into the future. I claim the hill... for now.

dawmail333

Reaction score
Suddenly, a meteor (accidentally?) crushes the hill from above, smashing you among the rubble. Then time rewinds (except for you) and so the hill is empty... except for your squished body. I then claim my rightful place among the living and capture the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The hill is eroded away as we all sat around waiting for the right moment, and when no one was looking, I came and found another hill as your hill had been leveled out by extreme wind and rain.

dawmail333

Reaction score
Your hill is a volcano. An active one.

I claim the nearest occupied hill and level it into an impassible plateau, devoid of all life except me.

Perfect7

Reaction score
While everyone was busy fighting each other, no one noticed that I planted remote controlled mine bombs on the hills and all other hills around it in a radius of 10km. I press the button and blow off everyone atop the hills. I take a chair and sit leisurely on top of the highest hill I can find while looking down at everyone below...

Indeed... The hill is mine...

And I start to laugh maniacally... or not...

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I blast Hljmp away from the hil with my insanely awesome flaunting powers and become the new owner of the hill.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I blast Hljmp away from the hil with my insanely awesome flaunting powers and become the new owner of the hill.

I ban Kkenny, which frustrates him and while he is banned, the hill is left open which I claim as my own.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I reveal Monata Mouse, ;) sorry Starshine from his cloud of invisibility and set my hounds on him. I then take the hill when he runs away! :)

dawmail333

Reaction score
I break into the hill, steal verbsite's Grand Piano and beat him to death with it.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I grab the grand piano and throw it at the hill, the hill gets completely flattened, I then go and claim the next hill. The hill is mine! :biggrin:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I do the same thing as Dannad500.

Dan

Reaction score
I go and find another hill and claim it.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I do an air strike on Dannad500's hill and level it off with the air strike. I claim the nearest hill.

Dan

Reaction score
I chuck a nuclear bomb on Smith6612's hill and run for cover.
After I am killed as well by the radiation, I claim the bit of land where the hill used to be.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I come back to life by respawn and come over to build an army to raid Dannad500 off of the hill. I eventually do, and with my army, build a base on the hill. I claim the hill now.

Dan

Reaction score
I claim Smith6612's hill. I then go to the Cinema, goodbye.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Because he left for the movies, the hill was wide open so I took it back.