Forum game <King of the hill>

kkenny

Reaction score
I made another 38917531 hills and was made the king of all of them! Because I can and it's free dude!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I destroy the hills and make my own hill and then put a force field around it.

hopper

Reaction score
i use a phase emitter and disrupt the force field.. throttle smith6612 and take the hill

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I force the hill to implode using Darth Vader and take the hill.

hopper

Reaction score
i dig the hill out from under smith66212 and move it under me

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I use Pokémon to move the hill towards me, while keeping hopper back.

Perfect7

Reaction score
I take out a few hundred Ultra pokeballs and capture all the Pokemon and sell them to Team Rocket. In return, Team Rocket helps me to eliminate everyone and claim the hill for my own!!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I shoot Perfect7 and Team Rocket with a laz0r and claim the hill again.

hopper

Reaction score
i pour moulten lead all over the hill killing everyone on the hill and take it back over

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I send electricity over the lead (despite it's electrical resistfulness), which kills hopper and the lead shatters. I claim the kill.

dawmail333

Reaction score
I spend a year building a bridge much higher than the hill, and then throw a rock over it which kills alexandgruntz by hitting him in the head.

I then rappel down onto the hill and build a wall of trees around it.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I spend a year building a bridge much higher than the hill, and then throw a rock over it which kills alexandgruntz by hitting him in the head.

I then rappel down onto the hill and build a wall of trees around it.

I send a mutant Smokey the Bear into the forest ... who finds you and says "Only you can prevent your death" and proceeds to detonate, leaving a meteor size crater.

Smiling, I dust myself off and reclaim the hill. ( or what's left of it )

dawmail333

Reaction score
I hop back up, pick you up and throw you 2 meters away. I'm now king of the hill.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I hop back up, pick you up and throw you 2 meters away. I'm now king of the hill.

Puzzled how he could withstand the explosion, I borrow a friend's sniper rifle, take careful aim and fire ... giggling happily once again, I borrow a nearby moped and be-bop over to reclaim the hill once again.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I take Starshine's sniper rifle which he left laying around and snuck up to Starshine, whacked him in the back, did the "Whack in the Back" dance, and then destroy the sniper rifle while claiming the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
God cannot die, so I simply come back as if dawmail333 merely knocked me out, and cause an earthquake which shakes Smith6612 off the hill, now it's mine.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I find alexandgruntz and use the power of Windows Vista to push him off his hill. I claim the hill.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I hire the best legal team in the galaxy, find God in Contempt of Power, have his power stripped from him. Gleeful, I walk over and whack Alex in the forehead with the gavel of the judge and resume command of the hill.