Forum game <King of the hill>

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But now that you know what they are, they come back taking me with them, and together, we push you off the hill and claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Before ichwar came back, I had reversed gravity just for myself. ichwar simply pushes me onto a higher hill. :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But that hill isn't this hill. We're fighting over this hill, not that hill. So I still have this hill. :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how tall your hill is, we're fighting over my hill, not yours! ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course, so do you...

I climb up after all the smoke has cleared and claim the hill.

smithee

Reaction score
Whilst you're having a kip in one of the craters, I arrive in a cement mixer truck and dump a whole load into it, burying you alive... je suis King of the Hill! :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I come up and shove you from behind so that you fall into the big crater of wet cement and sink all the way to the bottom. The cement then turns to rock!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course, since I'm bigger than you and I have my penguin to help me, I just climb back up the hill and shove you down the other side. MY HILL.

playminigames

Reaction score
i dug a hole out before the concrete hardened and when you walked past me i tipped you all the way down the hill - MY HILL

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I sneak up the hill while you're trying to scrub all the cement off your self, and shove you back into that hole and quickly fill it up with instant-hardening cement.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I climb back out and alex falls in out of sheer surprise. My hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
ichwar falls back in and I climb back out. I then chain myself to the hill so I can't fall back in. My hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I climb back out and brutally murder zen-r while he's lying there defencelessly chained to the hill! :biggrin: