Forum Game <Story>

Dahlriku

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I--

Out Of Story

LOL! flammable gasoline. As opposed to non flammable?

Tom743

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said.

kkenny

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT...

Tom743

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so...

Dan

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear.....

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the...

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! ...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear...

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over..

Dahlriku

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless--

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end.

Time for a new story!

The best thing...

Tom743

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it..

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly...

like2program

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to ...

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one.

like2program

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem;

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist...

Tom743

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw...