Forum Game <Story>

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero...

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded...

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW!

kkenny

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End.

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting...

hopper

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that

dawmail333

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times.

echidna

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times. Or did they?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times. Or did they? Yes they did because...

echidna

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times. Or did they? Yes they did because they could not

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times. Or did they? Yes they did because they could not decide on an...

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a piece of paper. There was also a blue pencil sitting beside it. Unfortunately, the blue pencil had not been used for a long time so the tip had mutated into a ballpoint pen tip. This made the person who decided to use it for doing weird and sick fantasies even more wicked with the pen. He picked up the mutated pen and began to write his usual malevolent writings. He proceeded to begin writing when a Japanese guy came up and randomly started writing, in kanji, the following phrase: "The next guy to pick this pen up will not be handsome anymore!". The Asian laughs as he begins to use crazy butt chopsticks to eat his food. Seconds later he planned to head out to the Chinese restaurant nearby to get some food. He ate the food and walked to the fridge to get some soap, but unfortunately something happened to his fridge, so he couldnt get fat. The chinese cried, because his highest dream was to get fat. This dream became a nightmare, and then when he tried Flan he couldn't help but eat more, but instead of gaining fat, he started to float around. Not too high, just a few inches, someone gave him a little push and BAM he went floating into the ground and got stuck. Then he called out,"Help me, Help me, my head is stuck under the ground!". A bystander to this couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and decided to take a plunger and plunge the guy in to space. While in space he found a can of flamable gasoline. He pulled out some matches but to his surprise, a computer appeared out of nowhere, and sent an email to the fat guy, saying "How do I light flammable gasoline in space, do I just light it" he said. Fat guy replied: NO! DON'T LIGHT THE GASOLINE. But he did so anyway the world started to have a nuclear war over the fact that there are too many idiots that like to light gasoline when told NOT to! Due to Nuclear overstock, afterall they needed something to do with all the extra bombs so why not use them start a war over who has more rubber duckies. The war raged for many many years costing countless rubber duckies their non-existent lives. The end. Untill the piece of paper, with the pencil sitting beside it became alive suddenly and decided to draw a new world, a happy, peaceful one. But there was a problem; humans didn't exist so the paper and pencil decided to draw some humans because it was lonely without its creators but this only served to start the war anew. This time the bigger and better weapons had been developed that threatened the entire universe because it would cause a divide by zero thus destroying all the caluclators in the univers and turn them into abacases and turning all atoms into cats. The universe imploded with a horrendously loud.. MEOW! After that the story ended. The End. or did it? Shorty after what scientists dubbed 'the big meow' a big bomb went off next to x10Hosting and formed the best hosting site for tupperware parties. x10 gained so much monies from the parties that it formed it's own internet Empire. Then the story gets so complicated that anyone who reads this will think that everyone involved is an idiot. This is because of how long it is and because they ended the story several times. Or did they? Yes they did because they could not decide on an ending for the story, so I ended the story here.

The end. Next person start a new one.