Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fahad

Please can someone register me one, for all the credits I have right now?

PM me if interested

THATS 1084 CREDITS

Last edited by a moderator:

iGamer

Reaction score
you can register a domain for $6 on netfirms.com.... which is next to nothing.

F

Fahad

Actually, nevermind. I got a .co.uk for free, no credit card (just SMS receipt)

exlabs

Reaction score
fahad can you reveal your source concerning the .co.uk free domain?
thanks a lot!

Afterburn

Reaction score
I have already bought 3 domains and i'll transfer my domains later in the year. Im thinking of getting one more and selling it, but im not so sure yet. :p

bigtree

Reaction score
OK... does this mean you can get a free domain and not have to pay for a .com website?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK... does this mean you can get a free domain and not have to pay for a .com website?

Yeah. You get a .com for free the first year, then it will cost $35/year according to their support. So I suggest you get the free domain, then pay another domain registrar to transfer the domain to there instead as a domain normally cost $6-10/year

terakoh

Reaction score
Yeah. You get a .com for free the first year, then it will cost $35/year according to their support. So I suggest you get the free domain, then pay another domain registrar to transfer the domain to there instead as a domain normally cost $6-10/year

Hi there, which domain registrar do you recommend and it seems difficult to transfer the domain. I have not tried it yet but most likely will need to continue with my domain so it's good to find out now on how to transfer.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi there, which domain registrar do you recommend and it seems difficult to transfer the domain. I have not tried it yet but most likely will need to continue with my domain so it's good to find out now on how to transfer.

I use triple for jagf.net. $9.99/year renewal (free privacy protection and ability to make your own nameservers included). Transfer is $7.99

beachcityriders

Reaction score
This seems like a lot of work when you can register a new domain from GoDaddy for $6.99 to $9.99. I mean why get a free domain that you will then have to transfer to another registrar if the cost to transfer is roughly the same as the cost to register a new domain. I suppose if you only wanted the domain for one year, then that would make sense. Just remember to cancel auto renew and then cancel the domain at the end of the twelve month period.

zen-r

Reaction score
...why get a free domain that you will then have to transfer to another registrar if the cost to transfer is roughly the same as the cost to register a new domain...

Because you would use it for a year free, then transfer. I think the $7.99 transfer fee that was mentioned would probably include another 1 year renewal in the price. I know this is the case with certain transfers by www.Daily.co.uk who I recommended as my preferred registrar, in an earlier post.

The suggestion is that you register your domain name with the free one, then redirect the DNS (name) servers to point to use x10hosting as the webhost, where you place all your website's content.

And, as mentioned in the great tip-off earlier, if you are based in the UK, one website is giving away free .co.uk domains. See this thread

terakoh

Reaction score
I use triple for jagf.net. $9.99/year renewal (free privacy protection and ability to make your own nameservers included). Transfer is $7.99

Thanks for the recommendation, will take a look this weekend. Cheers! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.