Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satbir

Reaction score
:(

Does not work for me. Once I click on the link it says Free domain but after selecting domain and logging in it reset that and add USD 35 for Domain and USD 9 for private registration. After removing private registration it still shows USD 35.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Use the link given to you in this thread :). Follow Corey's instructions and it works fine, trust me.

-Luke.

T

themasterrocker

:(

Does not work for me. Once I click on the link it says Free domain but after selecting domain and logging in it reset that and add USD 35 for Domain and USD 9 for private registration. After removing private registration it still shows USD 35.

Delete you're cookies and it should work. if that doesn't work delete you're account on there and then you're cookies then do it again.
It tracks you're cookies to make sure you can only do it once. So they think :p

krotoc

Reaction score
Oh great, I don't even have a credit card yet, and they are offering this? T_T

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
awesome, thanks. i got myself the .net version of my name, hoozah!

BTW the link above makes every domain have a frame with an ad on it :( lt reminds me of those free domain sites back in the early 2000s or lateeee 1990s.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Can someone please sign me up simplenerdtalk.net please. I'll give all the credits I have, and anything else I can offer.

I don't have a credit card. PM me if you can help

Last edited:

fbcville

Reaction score
I finally got mine, but for some reason there website doesn't like Firefox, I had to use IE to register and get my free domain
Edit:
I finally got mine, but for some reason there website doesn't like Firefox, I had to use IE to register and get my free domain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.