Free Domain(Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccleanerfan

Reaction score
blah, my card is declined. I have a actual bank card and declined. can someone make a domain for me?

jreese

Reaction score
Still working...but any reason why you said to wait 60 days to transfer the account to another DNS?

moreins

Reaction score
yep. mi cc was declined too. :(
The credit card you have supplied has been declined for unspecified reasons by your credit card company. Please use another credit card for this transaction or call your credit card company to determine why your card was declined.

space8flash

Reaction score
why don`t you try co.cc ? most of them are free and they are very practically. yourename.co.cc i have 2 domains from them and i really love them ;)

BigfootNick

Reaction score
It was going to charge me $35 also. Before the final confirmation I clicked the live support chat link, talked to a help desk person, and told them that I had received a link in an email that was supposed to waive the $35. After I set up my account and added the credit card account, he assigned my domain for me.. FREE. Thanks Corey.

OscarX

Reaction score
Hmm im not sure, I tried getting another domain with a new account and it wouldn't let me. Im pretty sure the promotion already ended.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
OR is it just because you're trying to use multiple accounts =P

Edit: The offer looks like its still valid.......

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have transferred my domain to another registrar.
Actually, there isn't really a need to transfer the domain. Read my blog at squidoo on my experience in transferring the domain.

Check it out here.
http://www.squidoo.com/domaintransfer

:bowdown: Wow, thanks for the great write-up on your experiences in transferring the domain. If only everyone could be as informative as this!

zen-r

Reaction score
I have just registered a .org domain for another X10 member here, so can confirm that the free offer is still valid as of today.

hotshotmart

Reaction score
Wow pretty cool deal but I do see how they will let people have a domain for free for a year then let them move the domain. This will mean they will lose a lot of money for doing that but still it look like a good offer.

Rolyin

Reaction score
Hi, I have changed the name server to the x10 ones now what do I do thanks.
PM me.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Any clue if Debit cards work?
They seem to do the same thing as credit cards when online.
I have purchased other things online with my Debit card so I know it is valid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.