Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrosim98

Reaction score
My site (anidai.x10.mx) is on stoli and the problems, even when they happen less often, continue as of today. Random "page unavailable" and "500, internal server error" happen sometimes and I'm on the phase of getting users into the site (anidai.x10.mx/dnp) but that problem can cause some of them decide not to register.
I'm in the same situation with my website.
5 days with the same circumstances!

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
99.9% Uptime. Guaranteed. You pay for your site to be online. And it should be. So we guarantee that x10Premium will keep your service online for a minimum 99.9% of each and every month, or you'll get your money back. Simple. (But do see our Terms.*)[/url]

For "Terms" see #10 in TOS

TOS said:
10. Limitation of Damages
NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, OR FOR DAMAGES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY THE USE OF REASONABLE DILIGENCE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THE AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF X10HOSTING AND ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND INFRINGEMENT) SHALL BE A PAYMENT OF MONEY NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY CUSTOMER FOR THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE.

The maximum you can receive is what you paid for three (3) months of service

While you read the TOS see "14. Changes to x10Hosting's Network"

http://x10premium.com/terms.php

denzil

Reaction score
For "Terms" see #10 in TOS

The maximum you can receive is what you paid for three (3) months of service

While you read the TOS see "14. Changes to x10Hosting's Network"

http://x10premium.com/terms.php

That's just them covering themselves from possible lawsuits. Any sane person would do it. If not, they could get in serous trouble the day something goes wrong. You take a risk every morning when you get out of bed to go about your daily life. Yet knowing there is a risk doesn't prevent you from getting up. From an engineering perspective, things do go wrong. If x10 has hardware failure, there is not much they can do about it. They can work hard to fix it (which they do). They do it for their free customers, so why would they not do it for their paying customers? If you want more than that you will just have to pay more. That's life. Get used to it.

Besides, where will you find another hosting service that provides better services for free?

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
@denzilb22
I have a x10Premium account I just renewed (paid) for three years
I paid for a "prime member" for one year
which I think makes me a "paying customer"
my point is - you will not get your money back -

Besides, where will you find another hosting service that provides better services for free?

All four of the other "Free" host I use have never been down for more then a few hours at a time during the last year
x10 free-hosting (my site server boru) has been down now over seven days
and has been down for more then one day - more then one time during the last year

Last edited:

nova-x78

Reaction score
When will all problems be resolved? I am forever making temporary fixes to keep my site running just now.

I am on the Boru server

salamander1fish56

Reaction score
If somebody can pm me a better service then this i would be happy, this **** is rediculous and has gone on way to long

3 hours my ass

kadai

Reaction score
Any news on when the issue with the addon domains in CPanel will be adressed?

To remember, when one does try to add an additional domain, CPanel shows an error telling the DNS servers can't be contacted (or something related) and when you try to add the domain again, it tells you that it has been already configured and it is not shown in the CPanel.

(This is at least true in Stoli)

Thanks in advance.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Where do I locate these "Rules" ??

http://x10hosting.com/forums/useful-information/6217-forum-rules-regulations.html

Advertising of another host or service that relates to x10 is strictly prohibited.
This includes signatures, PMs, or E-mail from the forum.

If people want to find another free host, they are free to.
My experience has been that after updates and updates, there have always been issues. After things are sorted out performance is better than before.

emmanual75

Reaction score
Hi,
I am on boru server I believe...
So I have already been suspended once this month for forum inactivity and signed in to fix it.
But its back again and wont be fixed even after I read through this whole thread....

Error: url is redirected to mysite.mx/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
which, according to this error message, can't be found:
The requested URL /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Is this issue related to the same issues others are having? or can my account be un-suspended manually? ( since signing in to forum is not fixing it)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
now I know why I could not locate them

they are in a thread from 07-28-2005

leivanz12

Reaction score
I am in boru too, Is the migration not yet finished?

I hope it would be over very soon. :(
And also, do anyone from buro get this message too?

TRIAL LICENSE

This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

Sorry for not having a photo of it. :)

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Hi,
I am on boru server I believe...
So I have already been suspended once this month for forum inactivity and signed in to fix it.
But its back again and wont be fixed even after I read through this whole thread....

Error: url is redirected to mysite.mx/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
which, according to this error message, can't be found:
The requested URL /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Is this issue related to the same issues others are having? or can my account be un-suspended manually? ( since signing in to forum is not fixing it)

This isn't related. You need to make sure you are logged in. I unsuspended you though.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
TRIAL LICENSE This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

yes I do

and I receive:
Login Attempt Failed!
Invalid username specified

when I go to log in - however I can sill log in

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I am in boru too, Is the migration not yet finished?

I hope it would be over very soon. :(

TRIAL LICENSE

This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

Sorry for not having a photo of it. :)

You will need to open a ticket if you have not already, your appear to have dns issues.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
This is what I receive on log into cPanel

error_cpanel.png

tru.petersen13

Reaction score
I am a new user i was wondering if this is a mass issue with domain not working and ftp? I cant get no help on the support forums i was just wondering if some one could help me please i have a topic up its been there for 4 days and not one answer

Status
Not open for further replies.