Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

james-77724

Reaction score
Any estimate on when they will be back???

I moved over from another web hoster due to the 10 hours downtime, and now im staring to think their acialy good, please try to fix it soon, i got a forum and website im trying to set up, and this is stopping me.

I am also not happy with the amount of support we are getting, as their are many support tickets open (including mine) with not even a mention that their is server problems and a link to hear...anything will help.

Also
We are waiting for an update from the DC at this time.
under powered system while the new servers are setup

then why do you put us back onto your 'under powered system' while the new servers get fixed, this would let people still get everything done, and people could still use the brilliant valued service you apparently offer.

Last edited:

scantivo93

Reaction score
It seems so.
Thanks for telling me that. :)

Yeah, that's what I see too. Though it's good that I can go to softaculous by now.

I'm seeing the same thing. I'm also unable to reach the admin panel of the zenstore which is installed, nor connect via ftp. cPanel and its ftp works fine.
What kind of DNS issues are we having? I'm using comcast dns BTW.
Thanks

peter_k11126

Reaction score
Dead site is dead?

I'm new, created a user a day ago, and I have yet to see my webpage. It's only "Hello world!", but it seems the servers can't handle it. http://liquid.x10.mx/ Have a look.

The best I have been able to find in FAQ and board and news is something like: We might be having some troubles, and servers might be down, but don't ask questions about it.

Sorry to say, I probably wont be around to see if it ever comes online. The prime function of a web hosting service is to provide web hosting, and I cannot say that x10 has been performing that service to my satisfaction.

swoonsite46

Reaction score
So... Is the server down then? I don't mind, these things happen, but I've just signed up and I can't get to my website (swoon.elementfx.com) and there seems to be very little communication. I've seen this thread, and the post on the 1st of April in the 'Server Status' section but I don't really know what's going on.... Just would be handy to know if there is a problem with the servers.

hellombcy69

Reaction score
I have the same problem with swoonsite46.
mbcy.elementfx.com

Last edited:

swoonsite46

Reaction score
I am in boru too, Is the migration not yet finished?

I hope it would be over very soon. :(
And also, do anyone from buro get this message too?

TRIAL LICENSE

This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

Sorry for not having a photo of it. :)

Yeh, I'm getting that trial licence too. I don't really know what's happening! I've heard these lot are good though so I'm going to stick around. Hope they fix everything soon.

denzil

Reaction score
So... Is the server down then? I don't mind, these things happen, but I've just signed up and I can't get to my website (swoon.elementfx.com) and there seems to be very little communication. I've seen this thread, and the post on the 1st of April in the 'Server Status' section but I don't really know what's going on.... Just would be handy to know if there is a problem with the servers.

They are upgrading free servers and have ran into some issues with configuring it I believe.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am a new user i was wondering if this is a mass issue with domain not working and ftp? I cant get no help on the support forums i was just wondering if some one could help me please i have a topic up its been there for 4 days and not one answer

My site on server boru has been down (loads with PHP errors) for over a week now

They are upgrading the free servers network and have hit MAJOR issues with configuring

IF they get it to work x10Hosting will be back to being the best free-host on the Internet

The last update from x10Hosting about this was from Corey at 04-16-2011 at 04:45 PM.

hsuke

Reaction score
Sometime in the past 2 hours (between 9-10:30PM UTC), my website on Boru went down again. I can't access anything on it, and I've hard-refreshed the cache.

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
can we get an update? i have a client waiting and since i cant ftp anything i cannot do what i need to.

scantivo93

Reaction score

At least now I know, I'm not the only one, and it's not me doing something wrong! Thanks.
But, really a SINGLE post of explanation would not hurt admins...

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
Due to the updates that are
presents several problems by
with the sites, some are normalized and
back to fail again.
- access to my website
- File Permissions
- failure to cpanel especially with firefox4
Especially with the updates
being made noticeable
improving the sevice every time more.

thanks for work done
x10 managers.

element fx

Reaction score
i cannot acces the account panel there is an error saying:

An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

conzone

Reaction score
i cannot acces the account panel there is an error saying:

An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

Server time out, try it again later.

james-77724

Reaction score
Sometime in the past 2 hours (between 9-10:30PM UTC), my website on Boru went down again. I can't access anything on it, and I've hard-refreshed the cache.

It went back up???

It is a shame I did not bother to check, as I thought that it wont be fixed so soon.

p.s. why don't they move us to another server for now, and then sort out the new servers in the mean time, which means they will stay up. But if they do sometimes be up then its not that bad.

Last edited:

tryma

Reaction score
As noticed by other users, in the last hours BORU server went down again.
Now the reported error, on my site, varies between SQLSTATE[00000] [1040] Too many connections! and SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial communication packet', system error: 95

Status
Not open for further replies.